***SOLD***Teknic Mens 1 piece race leathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale ***SOLD***Teknic Mens 1 piece race leathers

I am selling my 1 piece race suit as i have no further use for it. I am 173cm/65kgs & it fits well. Size 40/50. It has some light minor scuffs & the knee sliders are brand new $350. I am in the Belmont area. Photos available once i work out how to do it.

Last edited by Bandicoot; 21-02-2010, 08:50 PM.

What model suit?
    Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

hmmmm! im semi keen but only 165cm and 60 kgs! how well fitting is well fitting? i have no experience when it comes to leathers but im guessing they aren't adjustable in any way?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Hmmm, akshully I'm looking more for a 2-piece. The size does look like it might fit me though... anyway, PM sent but if someone gets to see it before me thats cool.

Comment

Hey,

Just worked out how to add photo coz i am a computer retard. PM me if you are interested after looking at the photo. I will be home tomorrow night for those that wanted to come try it on. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by dazza View Post
              hmmmm! im semi keen but only 165cm and 60 kgs! how well fitting is well fitting? i have no experience when it comes to leathers but im guessing they aren't adjustable in any way?
              I was 60kgs when i brought it & 165cm should be fine.

Comment

These are a great set of leathers, at a very good price-if only they had fitted me

Comment

Thanks Steve,

Ya never know unless ya try.

Comment

Hey Bandicoot how come you don't need them anymore?

I'm interested if you still have them??

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
                      What model suit?

Looks like a "chicane" to me. I have a violator, and its different (plastic airblade venting on the shoulders, etc).

Still, good price for a suit in what looks to be good nick. I have a chicane jacket i've been pretty happy with, too. I paid 400 ish for the jacket locally (new) so thats a rough indication of the bargain you're getting here
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Termi-nal View Post
                        Hey Bandicoot how come you don't need them anymore?

I'm interested if you still have them??
                        Hiya Terminal,

I still have them, i binned my Dainese jacket while waiting for the full suit to arrive so i am going to get pants to suit the jacket & run with a two piece. I initially brought the suit to preserve the jacket, oh well lol. Let me know if ya want to try them on. Cheers Matt

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                            Looks like a "chicane" to me. I have a violator, and its different (plastic airblade venting on the shoulders, etc).

Still, good price for a suit in what looks to be good nick. I have a chicane jacket i've been pretty happy with, too. I paid 400 ish for the jacket locally (new) so thats a rough indication of the bargain you're getting here
                            Chicane's are a great jacket, the paramedic was commenting that it was exceptionally hard to cut off me and that he had cut off a lot of jackets in his time.

Comment

hey mate

if you still got it, im keen, and would be able to come check it out friday avo.

let me know anyway

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X