Puma 1000 V2 Boots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Puma 1000 V2 Boots

I'm chasing a pair of Puma 1000 V2 boots in size 45 or (preferably) 46 euro.

Cheers.
    Originally posted by redfern
    If its good enough to carry missiles is safe enough for you bike.

I have a pair and I love them, a little hard to walk in, as they have a slighty raised heal but they are fantastic besides that.( and really who walks around in boots for miles?)

I got mine from sprotsbiketrackgear in the US they were insanely cheap so check them out if you get a chance.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Holy crap that is cheap. I was looking at the V1s thinking they were V2s haha. Do you remember how much shipping was? $40.00 shipping for boots.

Cheers.

Comment

I got mine for $400 from helmet warehouse with free shipping. Love the boots and like redfern said they suck to walk around in but all smiles apart from that
        :aus-salute: Yer thats ULTIMATE :aus-salute:

Originally Posted by lobes89 View Post
        Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

I've got a set

Originally posted by Mybowlcut View Post
          I'm chasing a pair of Puma 1000 V2 boots in size 45 or (preferably) 46 euro.

Cheers.
          I've got a set of these for sale ... size 45 Puma 1000

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-boots-100550/

Scott
          I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
          2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

Yeah I've seen those and posted in that thread.. Not sure if white is a good idea though.

Edit: just realised that those are the v1s.. They're going cheaper than that online IIRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I've seen those and posted in that thread.. Not sure if white is a good idea though.

Edit: just realised that those are the v1s.. They're going cheaper than that online IIRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Can you give me a link to the online site? I don't want to overprice them?

Scott
              I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
              2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

Originally posted by Scott52 View Post
                Can you give me a link to the online site? I don't want to overprice them?

Scott
                Hmm, seems I didn't recall correctly. They are cheaper but are US stores so yours would end up being cheaper. Sorry about that!

Results for BOOTSUMA Boots
                Boots - Superbike Toy Store - Sportbike

Comment

Still looking for these babies. I'm interested in the black colour scheme. Will also fork out for V3's depending on price.

Comment

Where is a good place to buy ladies boots?
                    a kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop words when speech becomes superfluous

Comment

Not in my thread.

You can try one of these sites to find boots that you like:
                      Ladies Motorcycle Gear | Ladies Road motorcycle gear | Ladies Offroad motorcycle gear
                      ::: SIDI :::
                      Moto -> Women's Gear - Alpinestars Official Store
                      http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com...etrackgear.com
                      http://www.superbiketoystore.com/spo...ts/cat_12.html

Then just ring up local stores until you find the one that has the boots you want at the best price, or alternatively you could buy them from the websites themselves or eBay.

Comment

I've got a 1000V2 that I was thinking of selling but my size is 42. Tough luck for both of us
                        The faster you go, the slower you age.

Comment

Originally posted by IvanM View Post
                          I've got a 1000V2 that I was thinking of selling but my size is 42. Tough luck for both of us
                          Damn you and your small feet!

Comment

Damn you and your small feet!
                            I don't have small feet, I'm just short
                            The faster you go, the slower you age.

Comment

Working...
                            X