Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Arai Ducati Helmets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For Sale: Arai Ducati Helmets

    Click image for larger version

Name:	duc helemt 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	4924893
    I have two Ducati helmets for sale. Both are Arai RX-7 Corsair models, used 1 race season each, never dropped. They come with spare visors. $400 EACH


    Click image for larger version

Name:	duc helmet1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	4924892SOLD!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ben; 24-03-2011, 01:38 PM.

  • #2
    Sorry, they are both size Medium

    Comment


    • #3
      Like the bottom one, has the lining been washed since use?

      Comment


      • #4
        Not at this stage but more than happy to.

        Comment


        • #5
          I like the bottom one too! So I doubt you will, but if you still have it on the 3rd of April bring it to the track....Ill buy it. I want it signed tho :-)
          Or you can say its sold and bring it to the track ...as above!



          Its just that my rossi is ducati now ......

          Comment


          • #6
            Hello Nurse, I will wait to see if Aprillia Killa wants it as he was in first otherwise it is yours! Not sure if I can get Rossi to sign it or you actually want mine on it?!

            Ben

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ben View Post
              Hello Nurse, I will wait to see if Aprillia Killa wants it as he was in first otherwise it is yours! Not sure if I can get Rossi to sign it or you actually want mine on it?!

              Ben
              tee hee hee, I meant you, but Im holding out for My Rossi now!

              (guess Ill be collecting it off you after the PI round)

              Comment


              • #8
                And the owner would be happy in the knowledge that these helmets have travelled around Barbs at ~ 58 secs, also in the presense of our international competitors for the Kings of Wanneroo.

                Nice price Ben, if I owned a Ducati, I would have been on it like a fly on ... ah nevermind.
                07 MV F41000R
                09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Have sent Ben a PM for the bottom Helmet, thanx guys for the 1st dibs. Its a bit of on overkill for the 600M which is my hack bike but . . .what the hey!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    DArn pity they are Medium would have bought one for Andy, but he needs S in the RX-7

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Aprillia Killa View Post
                      Have sent Ben a PM for the bottom Helmet, thanx guys for the 1st dibs. Its a bit of on overkill for the 600M which is my hack bike but . . .what the hey!
                      lucky sod....I mean dude :-)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        PM sent. Ozboy the bottom one has done 56.4

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ben View Post
                          PM sent. Ozboy the bottom one has done 56.4
                          ha ha ha...who was not paying attention ozboy :-)
                          ps: Ben your inbox is full! Get your PA to empty it :-)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Nurse 40 View Post
                            ha ha ha...who was not paying attention ozboy :-)
                            ps: Ben your inbox is full! Get your PA to empty it :-)
                            Should hopefully work now

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ben View Post
                              Should hopefully work now
                              pm sent then :-)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X