Collins Leather Racing Suit - EURO 56 / USA 46
    near new, worn a couple times only.
    $400 ono...
    Attached Files

can i get your phone number allso how tall are you? i am 183cm tall

Comment

Sorry mate its going to be to big for me

Comment

Apples, how tall are you and how much do you weigh ............

buelllord
        Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

I'm ~6'2 and weight between 80 - 90kg's.

Comment

I dont want to be an asshole and low ball you but I was looking at getting some leathers off ebay for $250 new. They are a no name brand but they will do the job. I think yours will fit me so if you are willing to do the same price I will come try them on and buy them if they fit.
            Scott
            Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird View Post
              I dont want to be an asshole and low ball you but I was looking at getting some leathers off ebay for $250 new. They are a no name brand but they will do the job. I think yours will fit me so if you are willing to do the same price I will come try them on and buy them if they fit.
              Scott
              I have had the no name ebay leathers, that feel like you have the whole cow still in there with you, they are thick and heavey and really stiff, hard to move around on the bike freely. I now have the exact collins leathers and race in them, they are by far a superior set of leathers, mine have been down the road and stood up to the abuse really well and I have seen other collins brand leathers after 6 slides and they are still ok.
              Dont compare your $250 ebay imports from pakistan to the collins leathers.

these are are a good buy for anyone ......m2cw......

Comment

Originally posted by OOPS View Post
                I have had the no name ebay leathers, that feel like you have the whole cow still in there with you, they are thick and heavey and really stiff, hard to move around on the bike freely. I now have the exact collins leathers and race in them, they are by far a superior set of leathers, mine have been down the road and stood up to the abuse really well and I have seen other collins brand leathers after 6 slides and they are still ok.
                Dont compare your $250 ebay imports from pakistan to the collins leathers.

these are are a good buy for anyone ......m2cw......
                Most leathers are made in pakistan whether they are a brand name or not. You just need to do your research and I have found the place that makes the Arlen Ness ones. This is irelevant, if the op wants to sell he has my details.

Comment

Apples I see you are online now. PMs are not currently working. Will you take $250

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird View Post
                    Most leathers are made in pakistan whether they are a brand name or not. You just need to do your research and I have found the place that makes the Arlen Ness ones. This is irelevant, if the op wants to sell he has my details.
                    for a start collins are not made in pakistan, I have been told that by collins leathers themselves. location of manufacture may not be an issue but
                    there is different quality leathers, and this would be what your paying for in the more expensive brands, along with the cut and shape and design.
                    just because a a brand name maybe made in the same factory as a no name brand doesnt make it the same quality, they can be made to a price....
                    I was pointing out a difference in quality of the item and why there is a price difference, the saying, 'you get what you pay for' is relevant :-)

sorry apples, didnt mean to hijack your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by OOPS View Post
                      sorry apples, didnt mean to hijack your thread.
                      But you did. This is all irrelevant. I have made him an offer. If he wants to go ahead with it he will, if not he wont and I will get the berrick ones off of ebay.

Comment

Tried these on tonight and unfortunately they were to small for me height wise. It must be because Im a little porkier than Apples so they expand out and drop the height. These leathers were in fantastic condition and will be a great buy for someone.

Comment

No offense TB but OOPS is right. The cheap leathers can also use cheap thread and simple stitching. They can just open up in a crash. Collins have a rep for reasonable quality.

Take care with what you buy.

Comment

Good price and good luck with the sale.

I've had my Collins jacket for almost 8 years now and it's showing little sign of wear. I had a bad off a few years back, the ambos at the time told me to write to Collins telling me the jacket just saved my life.

Comment

Thanks guys, it's a great suit and has had very little use. I wouldn't be selling except I have no use for it anymore other than wearing it whilst I play GT5 so I feel like the evil stig.

Just let me know if you want any more info.

Comment

Working...
                              X