Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 perforated leather jacket $200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 perforated leather jacket $200

Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 leather jacket, red, size US 42. Worn sparingly, excellent condition, never been down the road. Perforated leather across entire front and also upper back area, air vents on shoulders, ventilation zips on lower back, textile stretch panels on inner arms.

Titanium shoulder protectors, adjustable sleeves and waist, zip connector for pants, upgraded elbow and shoulder internal armour. Great air flow, long sleeve zip out liner - great for when it's a bit cool, but definitely not a winter jacket!

I'm 180cm, average build, 33 inch waist and it fits me fine, although I'm at the smaller end of the adjustments so I reckon it might fit up to size 36 waist. Website suggests around 34 inch waist.

Riding Gear - Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed

I'm visiting Perth for a week from Sydney, staying around Atwell although I'll be heading down to Margaret River for a couple of days. Prefer to meet somewhere near the city or southern suburbs - sorry Mindarie folks!

$200.

Originally posted by Barfridge
    not me, I was test riding ducatis.

What days are you planning to be around perth?
    I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
    - Sarcasteacher

Comment

Just landed, driving to MR tomoro, back in town late Fri. Heading back to SYD next Wed.
      Originally posted by Barfridge
      not me, I was test riding ducatis.

Comment

Working...
      X