X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Dianese 'Ducati' leather one piece suit - $100

Hi all,

I've just got myself a new set of leathers so this set has got to go. They are a great set of leathers for someone to do track days in.

Details below:

- Asking price: $100 ono
    - Dianese
    - Have been crashed in (some scuffing but nothing too severe, worst scuffing on the arse where some of the elastic material has torn away from the leather)
    - Size 56 (I'm 6' and medium build and they fit me well)
    - Inner lining is coming away in some places but still comfortable
    - Zips all work

Any questions please PM me.

Racer #202

PM sent

Comment

Will they work with my Kawasaki?

(sorry I couldn't help it)
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Sorry turbo, unfortunately for ducati motorcycles only. I'll also only sell to people who ride their ducatis on weekends and drink lattes. No exceptions.

By the way...

SOLD.
        Racer #202

Comment

Originally posted by mike7 View Post
          Sorry turbo, unfortunately for ducati motorcycles only. I'll also only sell to people who ride their ducatis on weekends and drink lattes. No exceptions.

By the way...

SOLD.
          Well.....that's kinda Poetic. I just bought them and headed off to Gold Class cinemas at Innaloo.....and 2 Cappuccinos later, phone on.....funny
          Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

Working...
          X