AGV K3 Helmet; Rossi Edition, MAKE AN OFFER, NEED IT GONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale AGV K3 Helmet; Rossi Edition, MAKE AN OFFER, NEED IT GONE

AGV K3 Valentino Rossi Replica Helmet; Il Laureato - Medium | Miscellaneous Goods | Gumtree Australia Cockburn Area - Bibra Lake | 1029354614

AGV K3 Valentino Rossi Replica Helmet; Il Laureato - Mugello (URGENT SALE)

Il Laureato = The Graduate

Helmet for sale; in VERY good condition.

Includes original clear visor and a dark tinted visor WITH decals to match helmet, (2005 Mugello GP), including the perfect Tribu Dei Chihuahua decal, the Kerakoll side decals, Yamaha upper decal (I ride a Honda but still rode with the full Yamaha replia decal), and the "46" Turtle. Also comes with microfibre helmet bag.

It is the updated K3 model with a larger rear diffuser, making the helmet extremely quiet. (I had the K3 model without and there is a large difference.)

Has been frequently cleaned according to intructions, which I still have and will hand over with sale of the helmet. Still has the "new helmet" shine.

Size; Medium

Overall cost of Helmet, Visor and Replica Decals, was in excess of $340, so asking price is very reasonable!

It does have 2 VERY slight marks from being placed on a table (not done so by myself), which are almost invisible.

NEVER dropped.

Feel free to contact via text or email.
    Asking price negotiable, so feel free to call with any offers.

PICS ON THE GUMTREE ADD. Listed for $240, but will do a decent drop for a PSB buyer..

Working...
X