Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Jacket helmet boots jeans

Best place to buy NOR ?

or seconds. i am large in size clothes being a 4XL in shirts and 44" or 46" in jeans. normal "clothing size" a 9 in boots and a size LARGE in a helmet. msg me the url to your for sale adds if need be.
    I'm not sure what this equates too in m/c clothing sizes but if anyone can tell me where i can get fitted up. It would be much appreciated.

Regards

SHIKANERY
    Last edited by shikanery; 12-10-2013, 01:52 PM.
    MY DREAM RIDE
    sigpic

Hmmm.

I have some draggin camo cargo jeans size 46.
    In good condition, only few months of use but 1 heel cuff is shredded a bit like most bike jeans end up when u loose weight and keep sliding down ur arse when you walk.
    Also have a Dririder Climate Control Pro jacket you could try too, but i think its a 5xl. < Its in near new condition, never been wet.

But im not home till next Thursday.

Edit. corrected jacket model.
    Last edited by Thirsty; 13-10-2013, 03:05 PM.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

The jacket sounds good. Send a pic when you can Call me then 0415222653
      MY DREAM RIDE
      sigpic

Comment

Go on champions ride day website. They're selling all their ex hire gear. Quality stuff much cheaper than new price.

Comment

Originally posted by shikanery View Post
          Best place to buy NOR ?

or seconds. i am large in size clothes being a 4XL in shirts and 44" or 46" in jeans. normal "clothing size" a 9 in boots and a size LARGE in a helmet. msg me the url to your for sale adds if need be.
          I'm not sure what this equates too in m/c clothing sizes but if anyone can tell me where i can get fitted up. It would be much appreciated.

Regards

SHIKANERY
          Best place SoR is Total Motorcycle Accessories in Victoria Park.. Ask for a Kevin and tell him Ali sent ya..
          Dirt cheap bike accessories..

Tell him Ali sent ya and he will give ya dririders that start from $149..
          They have a HUGE range of helmets and jackets..

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
            Hmmm.

I have some draggin camo cargo jeans size 46.
            In good condition, only few months of use but 1 heel cuff is shredded a bit like most bike jeans end up when u loose weight and keep sliding down ur arse when you walk.
            Also have a Dririder Climate Control Pro 2 jacket you could try too, but i think its a 5xl. < Its in near new condition, never been wet.

But im not home till next Thursday.
            If the OP does not want the jeans they sound like they may fit me..
            Flick me a PM when your back...

Comment

Yeah ill post actual pics end of the coming week when im home but this is what ur looking at
              DriRider Climate Control Pro which are RRP$239
              Its had very little use, has all the liners.
              Think its 5xl, if not its a 6xl :o

Draggin Jeans Urban Camo Cargo custom size 46 (they made them upto 44) cost $260.
              From the pic you'd understand why one heel is shredded a a bit, but overall in good condition.

Obviously not chasing new $$$ for either item, just pointing out early its RRP $500 worth of clothing.
              So Looking around $100 for the DriRider Jacket, as it has had little use, has all liners, no broken zips etc.
              $80 for the Jeans.

Ive also got a nice biker style Leather Jacket by Boston Edge (hmmm google fail me for this pic)
              It is a casual wear Leather Jacket, has no Motorcycle Protection, but a smart looking Jacket none the less.
              Its a 4XL. Again no bike protection but a damn nice jacket someone might be interested in, as gladly, its way too big for me now (2xl is a tent on me now ). Paid $380 for it. $100 would buy it.

Ive also got a few nice casual shirts (not Tar'get), couple of tee's (4 and 5 XL) and a couple pair of nice casual jeans at 117 size that were all like atleast $80 each. Ill get pics up when I get home. But id let the good stuff go (apart from the gear already listed above) for $10 an item, send the good tar'get stuff to the Salvo's and fill my rag box in the garage with the crap/worn stuff. Its well past time I emptied my Wardrobe since ive lost 70KG
              Last edited by Thirsty; 13-10-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Well done on your effort..
                Your good work may be good for me.. sounds like I'm the size you where.. could be keen on a few things if they fit..
                Let me know when you are back..

Comment

I'm dead keen so MSG me when your back and I will be around.!
                  MY DREAM RIDE
                  sigpic

Comment

Might be close on fitl, but I have a pair of brand new Bull-it jeans for sale.

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...e-42-a-165851/
                    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                    . .

Comment

2 jackets here
                      http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-x-3-a-164328/

i also have 1 x camo cargo draggins and 1 x black cargo draggins available for a 'healthier' gent.

Dubs

Comment

[MENTION=19038]shikanery[/MENTION] gets first dibs as its his wanted thread.

Draggin Urban Camo size 46, pic is legs scrunched up a bit to show hem damage $80

Dririder Climate Control Pro jacket, with both waterproof and thermal liners $100. It is a 6XL. But I had a motodry 5xl that fit similar.

Found some size 46 Leather pants. Externally in great condition, but the mesh inside one of the knees is ripped, only an issue when putting foot throught leg, gets caught a bit. "Bikers Gear" brand (from Philip Island). They still sell the jackets that zip to these. $50 for these pants.

The Boston Edge Leather Jacket I mentioned earlier - not mc protected (this pic doesnt do it justice, its a nice casual wear leather jacket with fully lined pockets and interior with quality fabric. $100

Massive stack of clothes. Mostly 5xl gear, some 4xl, but some of the 4xl is very generous. Too much to list seperate, but theres Jeans, chino's, Tshirts, polo's, Shirts galore, even a waist coat and Pants to match, a couple of light weight jackets. I would rather sell it in a single lump and just get rid of it all.
                        There is $thousands of dollars of clothes here, Ill get rid of it all for $200, The good jeans alone were $120 a pair. Some stuff is in average condition, some in excellent, but all of it id wear on any given day (ive got a pile of stained, overly worn stuff that will give me 5 years worth of rags in the garage.) So $200 really is a bargain but my point is its all or nothing. Never a truer word spoken, My loss is your gain!!

Couple pair of quality label jeans and couple pair decent Target Jeans too good to give away.... Sorry pics seem to be fairly blurry. hmm havent been to bed from Nightshift last night yet....

T Shirts (yes theres popeye lol, and one of my favs was the tan one you cant read, says "Eat well, stay fit, die anyway....")

The waistcoat is on the shirt on the left, matching pants on the right...

And theres shitloads literally dozens of nice casual shirts, quite a few pairs of cargo shorts , even some holden trackies in 5xl and a holden jumper (dont hold it against me, i drive a Ford Ranger now LOL). Too much to mention. $200 take it all.

Or if someone takes everything in this post, $450 for Everything listed in this post. Bring an EMPTYcar....

But [MENTION=19038]shikanery[/MENTION] does get first dibs, he already was going to pop around today but couldnt make it.

Comment

Cheers to Thisty for the gear yesterday. Much appreciated! Now just to buy a jacket and boots.
                          MY DREAM RIDE
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep thanks [MENTION=19038]shikanery[/MENTION] and [MENTION=41582]spud027[/MENTION], all my excess gear and clothing now has found good homes and I have a lot more room. Even a little bit of spending money for the upcoming Bikeshow and 4x4 & Camping show the weekend after.

Cheers guys, glad you are happy.
                            Last edited by Thirsty; 20-10-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                              2 jackets here
                              http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-x-3-a-164328/

i also have 1 x camo cargo draggins and 1 x black cargo draggins available for a 'healthier' gent.

Dubs
                              Hey mate, what size are the cargos? 40" by any chance?
                              All reved up and ready to go

Comment

Working...
                              X