Selling my helmet as I need a bit smaller. HJC CS-R1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Selling my helmet as I need a bit smaller. HJC CS-R1

HJC CS-R1 Character Motorcycle Helmet - Yellow | Accessories | Gumtree Australia Rockingham Area - Safety Bay | 1029350624

This is my ad on gumtree, I bought it with the bike, but it seems I had a big head that day and I think it will be better going a size down.

It is a medium with a clear and tinted visor (shown in my avatar)
    I think 100 is reasonable and I am open to pay extra for a good swap for a small.

PM or text thanks

also:looking for Kevlar jeans/over pants in a small size, if you are selling any
    ​You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.

" Willing to go down" ?

Best change it to negotiable mate or you are gunna get some pretty scary enquiries.
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ReCon View Post
      " Willing to go down" ?

Best change it to negotiable mate or you are gunna get some pretty scary enquiries.
      If that's what it takes...
      ​You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.

Comment

Bumpity bump

Comment

Working...
        X