X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Selling some of our riding gear [ as new ]

El bumpage.

First, the link so that you can see actual photos of the helmets.

Assorted Motorcycle gear. Boots, helmets,Jacket and tank bag. | Accessories | Gumtree Australia Rockingham Area - Golden Bay | 1030992940

As the title says , the boss and I are selling some of the ATGATT due to the fact that they didn't fit as well as we thought the day we purchased them. I also need to help pay for future cutting of skin to jump the medical waiting list.

The HELMETS are as new and come complete with the bags and clear visors [unused and in packaging]. Both have dark tinted visors , all OEM parts.

First is one for the Ladeeeez. Note, the helmet is a high gloss and not matt like the link , and is unmarked. Will suit new new buyer. Worn twice

It retailed for $699 +$90 for the visor when we purchased it in June.
    Size:XS
    EDIT: HUGE PRICE DROP! $ 350.00 absolutely firm. Wife really needs a better helmet as she is using her old clunker again after the sale of the Variant.

Secondly , my Kabuto Aeroblade 111. Worn 3 times , unmarked.
    I still end up using my crappy 5 year old Shark with added padding from Clarke Rubber , so my lid is simply stored away. Is wasted sitting around doing nothing.
    Size: M

Aeroblade III Linea Pearl White | Kabuto Helmets USA

EDIT- HUGE PRICE DROP DUE TO NEW PURCHASE!

Kabuto Helmet- $200. This is a bargain and a fantastic deal for someone chasing a new lid. It is, as mentioned , like new. Still has the new smell. If it doesn't get sold, then it stays and I will need to grow another head….

I will post more of our gear in another post , but I started this one as I cannot figure out why my bloody Air won't post my photos as yet.

PM me for any info you may want to know.

El Edito:

RJays Tank bag black , hardly used as I beat the hell out of my Oxford one. $30
    Ixon Summer Nylon Jacket, Black with Red and White panels, VVGC and spotless [gah , just noticed a small mark on the right hand shoulder. As I already washed the jacket and it is unworn since, I decided to let the new owner decide if he/she wants to do it again. Hardly noticeable... $60
    Last edited by ReCon; 16-11-2013, 09:08 PM. Reason: Price drop
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Whereabouts you live ?

Comment

Could be Summer Bay by looking at the avatar?

It's just a guess mind you...........

Comment

Originally posted by perdition View Post
        Whereabouts you live ?
        Originally posted by kapyong View Post
        Could be Summer Bay by looking at the avatar?

It's just a guess mind you...........
        Oops sorry! Golden Bay.

I head up to Perth central after going to Charlies for treatment every now and then so might be able to organise something there..
        Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

PM'ed u on jacket. Dibs if it fits
          Storm trooper

Comment

Originally posted by ReCon View Post
            Oops sorry! Golden Bay.

I head up to Perth central after going to Charlies for treatment every now and then so might be able to organise something there..
            Hey didnt hear from u Wed? Lost ya number, can u text or ring me to veiw jacket mate. cheers
            Storm trooper

Comment

It should appear on your phone in 5,4,3,2,1…

Comment

Bump because I am a Numpty.

After pissing about and not being able to post any of my photos on here, I threw an ad up in gumtree' as it was just easier for my inferior compu'er skills to handle..

Link.

Assorted Motorcycle gear. Boots, helmets,Jackets and armour. | Accessories | Gumtree Australia Rockingham Area - Golden Bay | 1030992940.

Edit:

ALPINE STARS JACKET SOLD TO A THOROUGHLY DECENT BLOKE!
                Last edited by ReCon; 07-11-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the jacket Recon, fits perfect, hope all goes well mate, why shit things happen to good people ill never understand. Hope to see u on the road sometime.......
                  Storm trooper

Comment

Is Kabuto helmet still available
                    Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                    remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                    Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                    Who died while defending his right of way;
                    He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                    But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Everything has been sold , including my soul by the looks.

Mods can close or let it die an inglorious death.

Comment

Bummer
                        Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                        remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                        Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                        Who died while defending his right of way;
                        He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                        But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Working...
                        X