WTB: Everyday pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted WTB: Everyday pants

WTB some pants suitable for everyday riding. Looking to spend up to 150.
    I need around size 30 waist.
    Thanks.
    ​You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.

Google is your friend
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
      Google is your friend

secondhand from someone here... google is not my friend when it gives me 500 dollar pants :o
      ​You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.

Comment

You talking ones with a bit of protection sewn in like kevlar ect.? ie similar style to Draggins?
        Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aus View Post
          secondhand from someone here... google is not my friend when it gives me 500 dollar pants :o
          Holy Crap.:o
          What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Originally posted by ReCon View Post
            You talking ones with a bit of protection sewn in like kevlar ect.? ie similar style to Draggins?

Yeah, overpants, jeans, textiles I really don't mind if they offer good protection and can be worn everyday comfortably.

Comment

Bought some of these Dri Rider GS Speed Pants - $129.95 : Motorcycle Accessories Supermarket for Harley, road & MX motorbikes for 42% off. Hope someone else takes advantage of this deal.

Comment

Working...
              X