Larger than normal jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Larger than normal jacket

Im Looking for around an 8xxl size or one bigger if anyone is selling one. Im not to fazed on the style. Just something that will fit.
    MY DREAM RIDE
    sigpic

That's gonna be tough to find. Try Bikers Gear Australia they have larger sizes in their own affordable brand.

Not sure if they go to 8XL, but worth a look anyhow.

Good luck.

Edit: Looks like they have 8XL in textile jackets
    Last edited by Hooligan; 28-01-2014, 02:59 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

I tried on a 7XL and needed an 8XL but i don't want to really buy online I would prefer if someone had one I could try before I buy.
      MY DREAM RIDE
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shikanery View Post
        I tried on a 7XL and needed an 8XL but i don't want to really buy online I would prefer if someone had one I could try before I buy.
        Hey mate, are still after a jacket ???
        Just saw this and realised that I still have the following in the cupboard..... (I didn't know how to link it to the original post, so just copy/pasted)

Seeing as I am withering away, (and also the purchase of a new jacket), I have a Dririder Air Rider jacket, size 8xl for sale.
        I'm 6'4", and the jacket is great length wise, but it is a little loose fitting now.
        Very comfortable, great all round jacket, as it has the removable liner for those cooler days and great ventilation for the warmer ones.
        I've only had the jacket for 8 months (and only worn 80% of that time), so it is in very good condition.
        Asking $60.00, pick-up either from Waikiki or Belmont (work hours)
        "Farewell, shitty day, don't forget to fuck thyself on the way out"

Comment

I just ordered a jacket from Bikers Gear. I will see if it fits when it gets here. otherwise I will come and have a look if I have to send it back.
          MY DREAM RIDE
          sigpic

Comment

You should have just had one made to fit you

There are a couple of places that do it, one of the young racer ladies is also in this business

I hope the jacket fits you

Comment

Can you get me the nick or number so I can have the jacket adjusted if it doesn't fit Stoneville.
              MY DREAM RIDE
              sigpic

Comment

not sure they deal in adjustments, Reid's Bootmakers (Sponsor on here), in Vic Park, is the place to go for fix ups

Comment

Working...
                X