Helmets / Jacket / Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Helmets / Jacket / Boots

First off, a pair of Oxford "Bone Dry" boots, size 13 (Euro 47). Very comfortable boot in good condition.
    $50.00 ono

[IMG][/IMG]

Dririder "Air Rider" Jacket. Size 8xl for sale.
    I'm 6'4", and the jacket is great length wise, but it is a little loose fitting now.
    Very comfortable, great all round jacket, as it has the removable liner for those cooler days and great ventilation for the warmer ones.
    I've only had the jacket for 8 months (and only worn 80% of that time), so it is in very good condition.
    $60.00 ono

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

RJays TSS (Twin Shield System) Helmet, Size XL (but fits my fat head perfectly) . Only had it for approx. 12 months but only used for about 4 of those.
    Excellent condition.
    $80.00 ono

[IMG][/IMG]

RJays helmet. Size 2XL (Feels alot different to the sizing of the TSS helmet), the fit is rather loose on my head, and I have a fat head !
    Ideal spare.
    $40.00 ono

[IMG][/IMG]

Cardo Scala Rider FM. Comes complete with everything (including wall charger not shown in picture)
    Can receive incoming calls, last number redial.
    Does not pair to other systems (ie, not an intercomm)
    FM radio with preset stations etc.
    I used it all the time for my boring commute to work.
    $80.00 ono

[IMG][/IMG]

Pick up will be from Waikiki (after hours) or Belmont (work hours).
    Don't hesitate if you have any questions.
    "Farewell, shitty day, don't forget to fuck thyself on the way out"

I really don't want to be putting this stuff into a plastic tub and taking up valuable real estate in my tiny shed so before I reluctantly resort to this, I'm happy to just halve the prices I quoted to see it gone.

Comment

Originally posted by waikiki View Post
      I really don't want to be putting this stuff into a plastic tub and taking up valuable real estate in my tiny shed so before I reluctantly resort to this, I'm happy to just halve the prices I quoted to see it gone.
      I'll grab the scala rider off you if you'd take $50 ?
      But I won't be able to pick it up until mid next week as I'm down south right now...

Edit- and I know you said halve the prices... but it's worth at least 50....
      Last edited by SIKYSA; 01-03-2014, 06:35 AM.

Comment

waikiki are those boots still available? And they are in waikiki I am assuming? Can I arrange a pickup in Belmont?

Comment

Originally posted by SIKYSA View Post
          I'll grab the scala rider off you if you'd take $50 ?
          But I won't be able to pick it up until mid next week as I'm down south right now...

Edit- and I know you said halve the prices... but it's worth at least 50....
          No worries re pick-up. Just let me know what works best for you and pm me for details.
          Oh and thanks re the offer, but hey I'm glad to move my stuff so half price.

Comment

Originally posted by mansonitefirefox View Post
            waikiki are those boots still available? And they are in waikiki I am assuming? Can I arrange a pickup in Belmont?
            Yep, boots still available. Pick-up in Belmont is fine.
            I'm at work weekdays from about 6.30am - 4pm.
            Let me know what's best for you and I'll PM details.

(Ill take them with me on Tuesday)

Comment

Sorry, pass. Found something else closer to me on Gumtree. Belmont is a serious trek.

Comment

Sorry, pass. Found something else closer to me on Gumtree. Belmont is a serious trek.
                No worries.

Comment

[MENTION=21959]waikiki[/MENTION] keen again. Gumtree person was full of shit.

Are these your boots? What normal shoe size are you and are they a bit big/small/just right or what?

Comment

2nd dibs on the boots, and Belmont aint too far for me.
                    If you keep trying to explain it with logic and facts you will possibly end up hurting your sanity.

Comment

[MENTION=21959]waikiki[/MENTION] keen again. Gumtree person was full of shit.

Are these your boots? What normal shoe size are you and are they a bit big/small/just right or what?
                      Yeah they are my boots, but my riding style changed to a more off road orientation so I got a different pair for that reason.
                      I'm normally a size 12-13 (depending on brand / style), and I've just tried these on again this morning and whilst not a painfully tight fit, (slightly on the looser side of firm) they are more of a comfortable fit. So I would class them as just right (for me),

Comment

Originally posted by stromrider View Post
                        2nd dibs on the boots, and Belmont aint too far for me.
                        No worries stromrider, see how mansonitefirefox goes.

Comment

waikiki sounds good for me, I am a 12 (with some brands being a bit too tight) so it sounds like they should be right. Take them in to work with you on Tuesday and I'll make the trip down for them. Gives me an excuse to head to Causeway Yamaha and test out the FZ6R.

PM me the details.
                          Last edited by mansonitefirefox; 03-03-2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

waikiki sounds good for me, I am a 12 (with some brands being a bit too tight) so it sounds like they should be right. Take them in to work with you on Tuesday and I'll make the trip down for them. Gives me an excuse to head to Causeway Yamaha and test out the FZ6R.

PM me the details.
                            Will do.

Comment

Boots now sold , was nice meeting you [MENTION=50995]mansonitefirefox[/MENTION], have fun test riding those bikes too.

Comment

Working...
                              X