Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Wanted Adventure Bike Gear Mens

Hi All,
    I am looking for some good condition adventure bike gear. I am going to India later in the year with Himalayan heroes and the plan is to leave (donate) the gear with the locals after the tour has finished.

I am looking for a
    Jacket X-large
    Pants Size 36-38
    Boots Size 7-8 US

(Yes I am a short fat bastard).

Thanks

Not strictly adventure boots but if interested...

https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=180171

Comment

Originally posted by Hati View Post
      Not strictly adventure boots but if interested...

https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=180171
      Thanks but they will be too big for my feet.

Comment

http://overlanderae.com.au/#

we send all our customers here. they are in Midvale, pretty new shop but they know their gear.

euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400

Comment

Not being funny but I doubt you'll find anyone in India that will be big enough to fit that gear except the boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
            Not being funny but I doubt you'll find anyone in India that will be big enough to fit that gear except the boots.
            I did have the same thought. But necessity is the mother of invention. They may be able to adjust the gear or turn it into something else useful, like cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Deefa View Post
              I did have the same thought. But necessity is the mother of invention. They may be able to adjust the gear or turn it into something else useful, like cash.
              Are you going on the top of the world adventure in September? If so I'll see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
                Are you going on the top of the world adventure in September? If so I'll see you there.
                That's the plan. Keeping my fingers crossed I am still in employment come september or close enough and it's on.
                I am planning on being at the PCR Bike night tonight as well. Be on the Scrambler.

Comment

I have about 5 jackets [MENTION=50841]Deefa[/MENTION], including a 15 year old DriRider that has never been worn.

Is XXL but as you will use and donate, then happy to do a good deal. Also have a UK one and a few mixtures, of which I can't remember as are downstairs. Have a Tan Icon 1000 [no 996] as well.

PM me if you might be keen and I will send pics via email or phone.. [iSad is shit to post on here]
                  Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Deefa View Post
                    Hi All,
                    I am looking for some good condition adventure bike gear. I am going to India later in the year with Himalayan heroes and the plan is to leave (donate) the gear with the locals after the tour has finished.

I am looking for a
                    Jacket X-large
                    Pants Size 36-38
                    Boots Size 7-8 US

(Yes I am a short fat bastard).

Thanks
                    Spend the money and go custom.
                    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Mate I have Dririder Nordic pants ,Dririder Alpine Climate jacket and Trionic spine protection you are welcome to come and try on , if they fit we can negotiate

Comment

Working...
                      X