This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Gone

Picked these up from Cullys today, size XL. Felt like they fit well in the shop but after taking them for a ride they’re a bit too loose. Price is $525 firm... that’s $25 off. And really I should be charging more since I’ve done you the favour of breaking them in a bit and taken most of the dye out so you don’t have to get your hands black the first time wearing them They’re great gloves - I’ve got the older version and I’ll be ordering in the L as soon as these ones are gone.

Comes with receipt, original bag, tags still on, etc.
    Last edited by falcon; 26-11-2018, 03:05 PM. Reason: Gone

$550 for a pair of gloves?? Are they made from the skin of ilboner himself?!

Comment

Originally posted by dwillia View Post
      $550 for a pair of gloves?? Are they made from the foreskin of ilboner himself?!
      Fixed that for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Teeny little ants gloves

Comment

These are the top of the line gloves, pretty sure they're worn by multiple MotoGP riders? Good overview of features on Revzilla:

To me the extra dosh over more basic gloves is worth it to reduce the risk of munted up hands.

Comment

Shoutout to Cully’s for being absolute legends and doing a size swap for me even though these were ordered-in items

Comment

Working...
            X