Got screwed over, Selling gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Got screwed over, Selling gear

long story short: lady knocked me off my bike, i didn't have insurance so she f*cked me over a barrel and i cant afford to get a new bike or pursue it through the courts.

For sale:

M2R Wraith Perforated Leather Jacket Size XL, Seams freshly repaired by leatherworker opposite helmet house - $175 ($300 new iirc)
    Draggin Jeans - Size 34 worn three times since replaced by Draggin - $200 neg ($250 new) (if you didn't know they replace all damaged post-crash jeans with a new pair for the old set + $150!)
    Shoei Visors - Clear & tinted. make an offer. Not really keen on selling the helmet itself since the foam inside is hardened
    DriRider Boots Size 43 Euro / 9UK - $75

Not sure if i should include these or create a new post in diff section..but

2x Ramps from Causeway Kawasaki used once, $100 each (bought for $250 both)
    2x Bike tie downs - $50 for both

bonus pic of bike with smashed fairings

pictures --> since i cant attach anything.

http://imgur.com/a/AhMvDjT
    Last edited by Macey; 06-07-2019, 01:55 PM.

Sorry to hear that and hope Karma helps you return to something you love. You can do the court thing without lawyers. Check out small claims. Lodge a claim and defend it explaining exactly what happened and as much evidence as possible.
    Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

Working...
    X