Womens Motorcycle Gear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Womens Motorcycle Gear.

Unfortunately we're selling off all of our motorcycle apparel, some used and some brand new with tags.

I'll keep on adding to the list as I get the time to do so.

Majority of this gear was purchased for a Trackday that unfortunately never eventuated.

Items For Sale

New RST Broadway Black Leather Pants - Size 12 (original price as attached is $299) - asking $160.00

Worn once SIDI LEI Rose Motorcycle boot - Size US5.5 - asking $65.00

Brand New Denim TKD Bootcut jean with removable kevlar liner (tags still attached) Size 12. Original price for jeans $149 and Kevlar lining $179 - asking $180

Any questions please ask - Thank you

https://imgur.com/a/M3pGvnR

https://imgur.com/a/OO0hNU8
    Last edited by Jay D; 27-10-2019, 02:04 PM.

Originally posted by Jay D View Post
    Unfortunately we're selling off all of our motorcycle apparel, some used and some brand new with tags.

I'll keep on adding to the list as I get the time to do so.

Majority of this gear was purchased for a Trackday that unfortunately never eventuated.

Items For Sale

New RST Broadway Black Leather Pants - Size 12 (original price as attached is $299) - asking $160.00

Worn once SIDI LEI Rose Motorcycle boot - Size US5.5 - asking $65.00

Brand New Denim TKD Bootcut jean with removable kevlar liner (tags still attached) Size 12. Original price for jeans $149 and Kevlar lining $179 - asking $180

Any questions please ask - Thank you

NOTE: I've tried attaching photos but 'I'm not authorised to? Until I can resolve, I can send photos to you directly.

You need to use an image hosting service like imgur etc to host the pics and put a link in from that or you can use Dropbox and change the www in the link to dl and it will work
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
    X