Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Trip Powershift II Textile/Mesh Convertible Jacket - Grey/Black, Size Sml $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Power Trip Powershift II Textile/Mesh Convertible Jacket - Grey/Black, Size Sml $100

Power Trip Powershift II Textile/Mesh Convertible Jacket - Grey/Black, Listed Size is Small: Chest: 35-37" (89-94cm), Waist: 29-31" (74-79cm), Sleeve: 32" (81cm), Inseam: (80cm), Like new - Asking for $100, cost ~$150 Suit young teen or small female
    Bought this for my son back in November 2012 when he was ~10, he's now nearly 17 years old and while I bought it oversize he's grown a lot since then and it doesn't fit anymore

I measured his chest and waist/hips a couple of years back and they were both 94cm at the time, there was still room in the shoulders but a bit snug around the hips
    He's probably only worn it a half dozen times for less than 400km's or 8 hours all up! No scuffs, marks or tears in any way, has a couple of very small marks under the neck that can only really be seen in the right light, possibly from spilled food or drink when we were out!
    It's a convertible jacket like my Joe Rocket Alter Ego which means the outer cover zips off the front and back and under the arms leaving the

armour in the shoulders and elbows Great for spring/summer weather as well as winter in light rain with the supplied liner which has never been used

#1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator
Working...
X