Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M ICON Compound Jacket, XL Dainese Leather Jacket & Pants, XS W SHIFT Textile Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale M ICON Compound Jacket, XL Dainese Leather Jacket & Pants, XS W SHIFT Textile Jacket

Selling some older gear that hasn't seen use for a while, it's all good stuff though. Particularly the ICON Compound jacket, would be great in this weather.

M ICON Compound Leather/Textile Jacket
    Great for this weather, I put some k's on this every summer and slightly warm day. Much more breathable than most, with the added leather arms for protection. Note that this is missing the back protector (I was using a fancy one I sold a while ago). Shoulder and elbow pads still in. There's a gel pad on the collar where it used to chafe. Decent condition.

$60

XL Dainese leather two-piece, size 60 jacket, size 56 pants. All pieces still in, including the nice WAVE G2 back protector. The two pieces zip together at the back. Great condition.

SOLD

XS Women's SHIFT Textile jacket. Very little wear, she wasn't that into the whole bike thing.

$40

Located in North Beach. Let me know if you have any questions. Sale only open till the end of December.

See images here: https://imgur.com/a/97iHhjj
    Last edited by zebathin; 01-01-2020, 05:43 PM.
Working...
X