No announcement yet.

*SOLD**GoPro HD 960 camera, suction cup mount 8gb sdhc card the lot $200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale *SOLD**GoPro HD 960 camera, suction cup mount 8gb sdhc card the lot $200

I have got a GoPro HD 960 (<--click link) with accessories that I shall be selling.

It comes with a new suction cup mount (no head strap) a few extra stick on mounts and an 8GB class 6 SDHC memory card card..

SOLD...

Tim
    0433 196 804

Click image for larger version

Name:	gopro_hero_cameras.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	4924928
    Last edited by Irish; 23-03-2011, 12:42 AM. Reason: Price drop

Price drop
    Last edited by Irish; 19-03-2011, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Price drop final time, into the Quokka or onto Ebay next

Comment

Hey there Irish.

what exactly does this come with?
        im interested in one for the purpose of recording jetski trips etc so id be needing the waterproof enclosure if they came with those.

also are these able to be used in the fashion of a normal video camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Azuras View Post
          Hey there Irish.

what exactly does this come with?
          im interested in one for the purpose of recording jetski trips etc so id be needing the waterproof enclosure if they came with those.

also are these able to be used in the fashion of a normal video camera?
          Comes with whats in the attached picture minus the head strap, but includes a suction cup mount in the 2nd shot. Has the waterproof housing. You could use it as an old fashioned video camera except there is no LCD display to see what your shooting, also doubles as a 5MP still camera as well.

Name:	gopro_hd_960.jpg
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	4879054

As an general FYI this particular camera is approx 3 months old, bought locally but farked if i can locate the original purchase reciept It has hardly been used, a change of direction is the only reason for the sale

Name:	gopromountsuctioncup.jpg
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	4879053.

Cheers

Tim

Comment

Ahh well, guess I shall be keeping this

Comment

Hey Tim, got a link to or a sample vid from the Camera, subject to that i could be interested. Just went through the post your gopro HD vids thread, and some differing quality ones in their, without saying which particular model they were using

Cheers
              I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

the problem is that the file sizes are MASSIVE For internet upload anyways lol.. This is just a quick sample..

Comment

Cheers tim, i will grab that off ya, should be great for the 4wd, kayak and bike. PM Sent
                  I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X