X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 310 horses (180sx)

As per my sig.

want it gone, need money for stuff.

9k ono. I seriously doubt you'll get more power for less money. Ran 13.1 @ 111mph with the old HKS GT-SS turbo i had, now sporting a GT2871 its good for much more top end.

the battery in it is dead (dry cell, i left it connected for 6 months of no use and killed it. again :-\), so let me know if you're interested and I'll source a brand new battery for test drive, etc.

I have put maybe 3000km on this car in the past 3 years, so it likely needs new tyres (they're not perished, but probably slightly square).

edit pretty sure this link is fixed:

MobileMe Gallery
    Last edited by thro; 17-03-2011, 07:27 PM.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Linky no workie

Comment

Finally put an ad up haha
      That's soooo cheap, wasn't Troy keen on this??

Comment

^^ i had an ad up before but was less focused on selling. a few bills have come up and i need to shift stuff. besides, its been sitting outside doing SFA for way too long and the grass is growing all over the pebbles next to it I need to shift it to get to that, so it may as well be out of my driveway and gone for good

seriously, i think i've spent more money on batteries than fuel for it in the past 18 months. most of the movement its done has been from house to house...

there's nothing mechanically wrong with it, i just don't need it or have time to make use of it.

edit:

try this link:

MobileMe Gallery
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Thread title is misleading, I was keen on purchasing 310 horses
          But seriously, sounds like a good bargain i've always like the shape of these 180's, GL with sale.
          "Take a step back and literally Fuck Your Face"

Comment

Working...
          X