Wtd: Pool Party Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Wtd: Pool Party Light

Seems it's out of season for Clark Rubber stocking their floating type disco style party pool light, wondering if anyone knows other sources, or has any unwanted ones for sale.

Also looking into the replacement pool light LED style that lights up the whole pool, ones on ebay also one on gumtree but no reply yet from him/her.

Don't get too excited about the floating disco light. I've got one, tested it once, and never used it since. They're good if it's completely dark around the pool, but if there's any ambient light at all it's just too dull to notice the effect.

Comment

Thanks, I'll put the money towards the LED replacement pool light that I've seen in action, was bright and impressive.

Comment

Doing the same thing mate. Just picked up one off Ebay yesterday. The ones I've seen before have been impressive, I wonder what this one's like? Will find out soon enough I guess.

Comment

...hunting for fine print mentioning crushed by a building from recent earthquake, photos taken prior

Comment

...too soon... ?
            Originally posted by Captain Starfish
            use me like the slut I am, yeah come on and make me your f^cked up broke crack hore that doesn't ride anymore
            :starwars:

Comment

These things are awesome.
              Red is my personal favourite.
              A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hewholaughslast View Post
                ...too soon... ?
                que?

Comment

Originally posted by Tic View Post
                  These things are awesome.
                  Red is my personal favourite.
                  That's the "uh oh, whose time of the month is it" or "Jaws" effect

Comment

hahaha cuck a tampon in when its red
                    here comes the mousey
                    Originally posted by Captain Starfish
                    use me like the slut I am, yeah come on and make me your f^cked up broke crack hore that doesn't ride anymore
                    :starwars:

Comment

Working...
                    X