Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Suzuki Swift 1.6 GLX 1991, 1 owner, great buy

Hi guys,

Putting this up for a very dear family friend of ours.

This is a 1 owner car, yes, I know, pretty nuts. Always had it serviced, and it really has been looked after.

The details are as follows:

188,000 kms
    Service log book
    6 months registration
    4 brand new tyres
    New CV joints
    Tow bar
    CD player
    $2500 ono

The people who are selling it are good, honest people, of the best I have, and ever will meet.

It would be fantastic for a runabout, or a student/first car.

Please contact Richard on 0410 461 062 (They work a hard day, so please keep the phone calls to a reasonable hour, anytime after 7am and before 10pm should be fine).

Thanks all

Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
    Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Sorry chaps,

Just got told that this has been sold.

Mods can delete.
    Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
    Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Comment

Working...
    X