Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Car stuff, Bride seats, Bling Monsterported 13B rotary

Good people of PSB.

i need to offload these items to raise money for debts etc etc... if you are keen, make an offer i'd just like to get rid of these items, the worst thing i can say is no.

Autometer 5" tacho with shift light, good condition, wired up in one car before, wires are all there.

on hold pending money and pickup

Speco boost gauge. As new condition, threw out the box and put it on display, that's about it. Asking 40 bucks?

Apexi universal air filter with 3" adapter, curved pipe and silicone joiner. Very very little used. Pretty much fitted on for a little while then sold car, leaving this behind. Asking 200 bucks?

Genuine Bride Low Max seats. As new condition. Delivered in bubble wrap and pretty much sat there since. Asking 1600 bucks.

Fully sick monster ported 13B bling blinged rotary motor

built by rotomotion, monster ported, all new internals including 3mm apex carbon seals, rotors, rotor housings, fully balanced eccentric shaft, motor has been blue-printed and built to be bomb proof, NA and high revving, close to 400hp on pump high octane fuel. Has ITB style inlet manifold and fueling system suited to motor. You will need a computer to be wired up to make this work. Also has magnacore (sp?) ignition leads to suit, ignition system has been rebuilt for this motor. Will come with Gilmore pulleys and belts for that fully sik whine. cost 8 grand in parts, not including leads, building the thing, polishing and blinging up. asking 8 grand for it. We can negotiate for it to be fitted and wired up to a rotary powered car (excluding RX-8) . you get all you see in the pics, excluding the stand. So clutch and flywheel will be included. 0 Kms, never been in a car, never been started up.

Items can be negotiated on price and fitting. Glad to help if i can.

please PM me for more info, pics etc...
    Last edited by Noizey; 29-03-2011, 04:36 PM.

Are the seats road legal?
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

i can't say they are... but i've seen cars go over pits with them..

Comment

IF they've got an aus standards tag on them you can get permits if you take it over the pits, my last car had aftermarket seats & the permit specifically noted the tags couldn't be removed.

Comment

Do the brides come with rails? If so for what model car?
          RIP ADRIAN LEE
          16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
          I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

brides come with universal rails. can be modified to fit whatever car.

can't see the tag... it is imported straight from supplier..

Comment

Hmm trying to work out just how out of place they would be in an ancient landrover although the rover still has to make it over the pits and I'd have to run a measuring tape over them to see if they fit. Wrong on too may levels although I could try and fit the 10 000rpm tacho on a diesel motor that will never get past 3500 (yes yes I know the diesel won't be able to drive it without some kind of signal generator).
              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

hhahaha i can't imagine any of it fitting in an ancient land rover.

update
                  i have a 13B rotary motor up for sale as well. monster port, carbon 3mm apex seals, gilmore belts, built by rotomotion, has all brand new housing, rotors, fully balanced eccentric shaft, ITB etc etc.... asking 8 grand, show condition polished motor. 0 kms, built but never started in any car. needs computer or some fuel management and ignition system to run, but motor is all good and it's all there. it is rated to 400hp @ upwards of 10000 rpms. on 98 octane pump fuel, NA setup,

Comment

Originally posted by FEARLEZ5 View Post
                    update
                    i have a 13B rotary motor up for sale as well. monster port, carbon 3mm apex seals, gilmore belts, built by rotomotion, has all brand new housing, rotors, fully balanced eccentric shaft, ITB etc etc.... asking 8 grand, show condition polished motor. 0 kms, built but never started in any car. needs computer or some fuel management and ignition system to run, but motor is all good and it's all there. it is rated to 400hp @ upwards of 10000 rpms. on 98 octane pump fuel, NA setup,
                    Hrmmmm,...... Tell me more and add pics please!

Comment

pics up

what more info would you like? it is built by John i believe, at rotomotion, has all new parts, is rated Bombproof provided you tune it right because rotary tuning guides are like crop circles. the only thing i'm not sure is the fueling side, i would use a different fuel rail and injector setup for this monster, but engine builder has said it's all good.

pics in first post.

Comment

Originally posted by FEARLEZ5 View Post
                        pics up

what more info would you like? it is built by John i believe, at rotomotion, has all new parts, is rated Bombproof provided you tune it right because rotary tuning guides are like crop circles. the only thing i'm not sure is the fueling side, i would use a different fuel rail and injector setup for this monster, but engine builder has said it's all good.

pics in first post.

Just reminising back to my Rotor days....

Comment

BUMP

bride seats need to go desperately. 1200 is the latest price drop, firm.

Comment

if only those brides were red

Comment

it comes in red????

Comment

Working...
                              X