Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving over east... Selling a heap of homewares...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Moving over east... Selling a heap of homewares...

So! I'm moving to SA in mid June and currently have half a storage unit full of stuff I simply cannot move with me. Due to now living in a small town house, if there is anything you are interested in looking at, you will either need to visit me at my humble abode (Joondanna near Mt Hawthorn) or the storage place in Bibra Lake.
    Here is a list of what is for sale and I will post pics if necessary but I have limited Internet at the moment so you will need to bare with me.
    Please remember that the sooner this stuff is gone the better

Simpson 7kg front loader washing machine - bought for $600... Selling for $400 ONO. Used for 6 months before I moved out to a fully furnished unit. In perfect condition.

Kitchen ware- stainless steel pots and pans all purchased for $400... Will sell for about $100-$150 for the lot. I think there are 6 pots and pans...
    Slow cooker - Large Sunbeam. $30-$40 and a heap of other misc. Kitchen apparel.

There might be 2 tall boys for sale too but I will post ifthey are available (sister might buy them)

Large 6-7ft book case. Good solid wood (LOL sorry I'm such a child) will sell for $100-$150 ONO

Motorbike gear- yup! Time to pack it in. I'm selling my beautiful pink leather Joe Rocket jacket. Size S and will fit size 8-10. Awesome condition and well looked after. Bought for $700... Will regretfully sell for $450 ONO. I also have pink Alpine Stars gloves in size S and a road lid and motoX lid to go too. Please enquire about these.

Feel free to PM me if you want to have a look to see if there is anything else you may want. Please respect that I share the storage unit with a very good friend of mine so his stuff is off limits

Please SMS or call on 0403757024 for further details.
    LuLu
    Inactive Member
    Last edited by LuLu; 25-03-2011, 02:13 PM.
    In the cherry blossom's shade
    There's no such thing
    as a stranger.

UHM.....dont fuckin do it. South Australia is a shit hole, especially Adelaide. Even worse than Perth. I lived there for a year, and it was fuckin horrible....Louise....dont fuckin do it....you're better than that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MottBoxx View Post
      UHM.....dont fuckin do it. South Australia is a shit hole, especially Adelaide. Even worse than Perth. I lived there for a year, and it was fuckin horrible....Louise....dont fuckin do it....you're better than that!!!
      With some of the best riding in Australia 20minutes from the city (although it has crappy speed limit now). Keep your bike gear!
      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Weeelllll I'm going... Everything is organized... Soooo... Yah.
        In the cherry blossom's shade
        There's no such thing
        as a stranger.

Comment

Working...
        X