X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale garmin Forerunner 50

for sale i have a garmin forerunner 50 sell for $100
    my mobile is 0400140448

Jump start your training with Forerunner 50. This sleek sport watch is ideal for running, cycling¹ and other fitness activities, and is available with a wireless heart rate monitor or foot pod or both. Plus it automatically transmits workouts to your computer so you can analyze, store and share data using our online community, Garmin Connect™.
    Get the Data You Need

Train inside or outdoors. The affordable Forerunner 50 provides you with instant workout data including training time, pace, distance, lap pace, lap time, lap distance, average and best pace, calories, maximum and average heart rate.² It also records both lap and detailed data.
    Listen to Your Heart

Forerunner 50 with wireless heart rate effectively tracks and records your heart rate while you work out, providing instant feedback about how hard your heart is working. The included digital heart rate monitor continuously tracks heart beats per minute which is wirelessly transmitted to the Forerunner 50. Even train in a certain heart rate zone to improve your fitness level. And well after your workout is done, Forerunner 50 is still working, wirelessly transmitting your training data to your PC.
    Measure Speed and Distance

Run, Sync, Store and Share
    GARMIN Forerunner 50 (HRM, ANTStick)

Get ready for the new wave of fitness with the Garmin Forerunner 50. A device custom-crafted to suit all manner of athletic regimen, it is ideal for measuring and recording data related to running, cycling and other fitness activities. The Forerunner can keep tabs on a range of statistics, including training time, distance, pace, lap pace, lap time, lap distance, average and best pace, and with the addition of the included Heart Rate Monitor, is able to tell your Forerunner exactly how hard your heart is working.

The Forerunner makes ease-of-use a priority. It knows how busy you are and with that in mind all of its devices are as simple as possible to operate - just strap on and go. Focus on personal bests, try and reach those fitness goals, or simply compare and get advice from a community of online fitness enthusiasts by logging on to Garmin Connect.

- Features -

* Automatic Sync: Forerunner 50 automatically transfers data wirelessly to your computer.
    * Garmin Connect: analyse, share and compare data online.
    * Garmin Training Centre: review fitness activity history as well as create custom workouts on your PC (compatible with Windows and Mac).
    * Auto Lap: Forerunner 50 can automatically start a new lap.
    * Pace Alert: watch can trigger alarm when you vary from preset pace.
    * Interval Training: set alarms for exercise and rest intervals.
    * Customizable Screen: display measurement units in miles or kilometres.

- Includes -

* Garmin Forerunner 50 Watch
    * Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
    * USB ANT Stick
    Attached Files
    I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Bump Price drop $90 Ono
    I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Working...
    X