Electrician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Electrician

Hey PSB I'm on the lookout for a local sparky who can do a 5 minute job without charging a fortune for labour.

I need one battenholder replaced in a bedroom before we move out, literally 6 screws and you're done so if anyone is keen to do a short job for cash or knows someone please shoot me a PM. Can organise any time when you're free, this weekend, during the week after 2pm, almost anytime really. I can work around your schedule for the most part.

I'm not looking for a freebie or to swap some beer etc. I can pay you, I just don't want to pay for an hours labour for a 5 minute job.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,
    Keen
    Originally posted by Desmo
    Why be a cunt about it?

no need..... There was a thread around that stated that you don't need to be a tradie, all you need is youtube and a toolbox :o

I'll be watching this one for a sparky myself

Comment

where abouts are ya?
      " The wolfpack is back"

Comment

If you're anywhere near the High Wycombe area shoot me a PM.
        "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all"

Comment

Sorry all I should have chucked up my location in the first post. I'm in Como.

Normally I'd be willing to do this sort of domestic stuff myself but I try to stay away from electrickery. Even when the master breaker is off I still don't trust the stuff.
          Originally posted by Desmo
          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

If you were closer i would do it
            "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

yeah sorry mate same here.
              " The wolfpack is back"

Comment

We need something small done as well, so if anyone wants to take care of CK then come on up the hill

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                  Sorry all I should have chucked up my location in the first post. I'm in Como.

Normally I'd be willing to do this sort of domestic stuff myself but I try to stay away from electrickery. Even when the master breaker is off I still don't trust the stuff.
                  I could help you out i have a few tools and you don't live far from me.

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                    We need something small done as well, so if anyone wants to take care of CK then come on up the hill
                    Sandra what do you need fixed ?

Comment

you a sparky GM??
                      There are two questions in life.
                      1:Which way do I go
                      2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

nope

Comment

buh bow. Electricity is dangerous kids... trained professionals and whatnot. Also, office of energy has a stack of large pineapples for cowboys and sparkies who do work without a contractors license.

Comment

i would turn the power off before i start at the power box

if you dont want the help i dont mind

Comment

I just got a message from a member on here who told me that I shouldnt do it so I wont.

I hope you find some one to fix it C.K

Comment

Working...
                              X