Quality high end car Audio Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Quality high end car Audio Gear

I have several high end car audio components I am selling either seperately or together, These include a 4 channel Alpine Amp, An alpine Type R sub, with kenwood monoblock attached to the box and pioneer 6x9 speakers. More info on each is given below. for any info pm me or call O410 139 312

The 4 channel alpine V12 amp has been used for about 2 or 3 years, it is in perfect condition and pumps out some serious power. I think the model is alpine mrv-f405 specs: ($150 firm)

Output Power at 12V:
    4 x 40W @ 4 ohms (0.08% THD)
    4 x 50W @ 2 ohms (0.3% THD)
    2 x 100W @ 4 ohms (0.3% THD)
    Output Power at 14.4V:
    4 x 60W @ 4 ohms (0.08% THD)
    4 x 80W @ 2 ohms (0.3% THD)
    2 x 160W @ 4 ohms (0.3% TH

The alpine 12 inch Type R sub is in a matched box and is matched to the kenwood amp in terms of rms power output. The sub is a dual 4 ohm sub, it is the top model from about 4 years ago. It has been used for 2 years and is still in perfect condition, it will handle anything you throw at it. The sub, amp and box will be sold together. ($500 firm)

Finally, A set of Pioneer TS-D691S kevlar 2 way 6x9 speakers. These were bought for $350 new about 3 years ago. They were connected to the alpine amp and to be honest they are great if you dont want or dont have room for a sub. Great deep base but also perfect treble. Specs: ($120 firm)

2-Way Configuration
    350 Watts Max. Power Handling
    80 Watts Nominal Rating
    Frequency Response : 22 ~ 32,000 Hz.
    Efficiency : 91 dB
    Impedance : 4 Ohm
    f0 (Lowest Resonant Frequency): 56 Hz.
    Crossover frequency : 2,000Hz

Any pics to help the sale? Keen on the amp possibly. Do you have dimensions?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman999 View Post
      Any pics to help the sale? Keen on the amp possibly. Do you have dimensions?
      Hi mate, I'm working on getting some pics up in the next few days. The amp is used but there is barely a scratch on it. It was connected to the back of my seat so nothing got near it in terms of damaging it. Still in perfect working order. In terms of the dimensions you wanted go to this web page and it describes everything you need. http://autosound21.co.kr/shop/board_...ec-install.pdf

Comment

4 channel amp is sold, the rest is still available.

Comment

price reduction on the sub and monobloc combo to $450

Comment

Working...
          X