Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Elite 120 GB $250 with 2 years full JB warranty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Xbox 360 Elite 120 GB $250 with 2 years full JB warranty!

Hey guys, decided to sell my xbox to fund some mods for the bike... asking $250, Nearly brand new. (bought it and it just sat there for agees)

has 1 year factory warranty not yet expired, AND 2 years JB HIFI warranty on top of that. so if it red rings, JB will replace it with out questions asked. I still have the recipt from JB.

comes with 2 wireless controllers and rechargeable battery.
    Games are:

Halo 3
    Halo reach
    Moto GP 2008?
    and a few other games can't remember.

pm or call 0433811292

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xbox_360.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	4925362

dibs!!

scratch that, don't need it just yet as I will still have my flatmate's for a while. that is a cheap price though, should be gone quick.

Comment

Is this still for sale?
      Do not follow where the path may lead. Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Comment

yes it is, shoot me a msg on 0433811292 as im at class wont be able to answer most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by =Stevo= View Post
          dibs!!

scratch that, don't need it just yet as I will still have my flatmate's for a while. that is a cheap price though, should be gone quick.
          You should buy this one (or maybe a RROD one would be better), then replace his with it, and get angry and smash it. Record response (I predict tears).
          If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Working...
          X