Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 83 fj45 landcruiser

Hello,

Up for sale is a 1983 FJ45 landcruiser. Its got power steering, pto winch, alpine cd player, dual fuel tanks, sunraiser rims and tyres, over head console, bullbar and tow bar. Its currrently licensed.

Its a 4.2 petrol and 4 speed manual, it has 191000 kilometer on the clock but no idea how accurate this is.

The body work is averages, especially around the rear doors. Anyone with a mig welder and a bit of an idea could easily repair this.

Ive seen power steering set up for these things go for over 1000 bucks on ebay and the unstoppable pto winches are getting vary thin on the ground and expensive.

Really not going to like seeing this go, has served me very well over the last couple of years, never let me down.

Asking 3000

phone 0414405154

couple of pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice looking wagon. Would consider it if I was in Perth but currently in Karratha for another 7 weeks. Good luck with the sale.
      RIP Cade...07/10/1982 - 23/04/2006

Comment

Well I got told I'm heading off for 4 weeks the other day so I'm not gonna have a heap of time left too sell it. Might still be around when you get back if your lucky. Awesome truck, never let me down.

Comment

Any offers?

Comment

whats the fuel cosumption please km/l
            do you think i lack self discipline

Comment

On an old 3F 4 speed?
              More like l/km. :p

Comment

Yeah to be honest mate I never bothered working it out. Actually not as bad as desmo makes out. I've used it as a daily driver for a while and it didn't send me broke anyway.

Comment

Any offers guys? I'm back from work on Friday, would like to sell it in the next week and a bit if possible.

Comment

Are you upgrading? Where are you off to for the month? Should I look for you At HD? Good luck with the trusty old girl.
                    IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

Yeah already upgraded. Bought a 100 series. Get back from the month stint on Friday. But leaving for the Simpson desert on the 9th. Would like to sell the old girl before then.

Comment

Working...
                      X