No announcement yet.

Road Bicycle - SPECIALIZED ROUBAIX - Full Carbon - SRAM RED Groupset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Road Bicycle - SPECIALIZED ROUBAIX - Full Carbon - SRAM RED Groupset

2009 Model - Specialized Roubaix SL Pro with SRAM Red groupset. 52cm frame. FULL CARBON Frame/Forkset. Equipped with SRAM's top of the line groupset.
    I am 5ft 10 (175cm) and fits me perfectly, but will depend on leg length. The bike is near on brand new, has only seen about 1000ks and has NO marks or scratches. Due to my long work hours, I have no time to enjoy it.

This bike was $8,500 brand new. I am asking $3490 ono. Please note the purchase wont include pedals.

SOME BLURB BELOW

The Pro is simply one awesome road bike, from its F.A.C.T. carbon frame to its SRAM Red component group to its Roval Roubaix SL wheelset, the bike just spells winner. Not only that but it comes in just under the $8500 mark making it a winner on the price as well.

NEW BIKE SPECS BELOW

Specialized F.A.C.T. Carbon, AZ-1 construction, Compact w/ ZertzForks: Specialized FACT Full Carbon w/ Speed ZertzSizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61cmColour: Carbon/WhiteFront Derail: SRAM ForceRear Derail: SRAM RedGear Levers: SRAM Red Gated Shift 10spdBrake Levers: SRAM RedBrakes: SRAM Force Dual PivotCranks: Specialized S-Works Carbon 39/50TB/Bracket: Specialized S-Works Integrated CartridgeHubs: Roval Roubaix SL WheelsetRims: Roval Roubaix SL WheelsetSpokes: Roval Roubaix SL WheelsetTyres: Specialized Roubaix Pro 700x25cFree Wheel: SRAM OG 1090 11-28 10spdHandlebars: Specialized S-Works SL Carbon Short DropStem: Specialized Adjustable Ahead 31.8mmS/Pillar: Specialized Carbon Micro-AdjustSaddle: Specialized BG Toupe' GelPedals: n/aChain: SRAM 1090R
    Last edited by Tin Tin; 04-05-2011, 09:26 PM.

Asking $3490.00 but will consider offers

Comment

would you consider splitting the groupset ?

Comment

afraid not.. sorry

Comment

3 grand people...

Comment

bump.. alot of bike for $3000!!!

Comment

bump..

Comment

Noooo, work less and pedal more! ; )

These bikes are VERY stiff and light, great power delivery.

Good endurance bikes, thanks to the gel parts in the fork and rear stays it absorbs some bumps on the road!
                Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth!!
                Turning the taps off when you brush your teeth, can save up to 5 liters a minute!

Comment

Does it do wheelies?
                  One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Working...
                  X