As per topic

A friend got me a pair of these shoes in the states, have tried them on at Jim Kidds before and they retail for ~$300 and the fit was great much like my old asics but joggin in it was a different story as I suffered from overpronation. This Wave Prophecy is not suited for ppl who have flat feet and would be best suited for guys who have neutral/high footing/arch profile. I've only used them once for 30mins and after that I started to get pain in my low arch since it limits the shock absorption.

The shoes are like brand new condition, still have original box to go with it. Selling for $200 ono. They just been released this month only to some exclusive stores like Jim Kidds.

Size is US10.5/UK9.5/EURO44
They are very light and cushy.

See link for shoe specs/details

http://www.footpro.com.au/index.php?...onread&id=OQ==
Mizuno Wave Prophecy | Hypebeast
Mizuno Wave Prophecy Exclusive Interview | STACK Blog

Seven years in the making, Mizuno’s vision for the shoe was to create one that optimizes the amount of compression in the heel, alleviating stiffness in the forefoot, and reducing the shoe’s overall weight. The shoe gives you the “ride of your life” as the technologies are built to work in harmony with your foot. Mizuno’s award-winning Wave Technology achieves the two things runners want in shoes: cushion and stability. The Prophecy accomplishes this without putting two separate and sometimes contradictory materials together. The shoe essentially features two Wave plates, stacked and molded together at different densities to facilitate landing on either the forefoot or midfoot. This is what provides the dynamic ‘ride’ feeling you get when you run in the shoe.