X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Iphone 3GS (white back)

Hey guys,

Ive finally upgraded to an iphone 4 so ive got my 3GS for sale. Its the one with the white back its also unlocked to any network (i used my telstra sim card in it whilst working away)

Its got a few marks on the back from general use it has a screen protector on the front since buying the phone.

Chasing $350 ono you can pm me here or contact me on 0433853792 (if i dont reply pretty much straight away im waiting for the sim cards to swap over so may not having a working phone straight away)

Cheers
    Ash
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

16gb or 32gb
    Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

I knew I missed something it's 16gb
      RIP ADRIAN LEE
      16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
      I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

On hold for goldmember.
        RIP ADRIAN LEE
        16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007

Comment

Sold! Mods please close
          RIP ADRIAN LEE
          16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007

Comment

Working...
          X