Winsor & Newton Water Mixable Oil Paints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Winsor & Newton Water Mixable Oil Paints

I am selling a rather large collection of Winsor & Newton Water Mixable Oil Paints. All of them are new, unused and still in their boxes. They are the 200ml tubes, and they are listed on Jackson's Art Supplies at $27.06 each.

I am selling 17 tubes for $230, which is half price.

The colours are:

1. Raw Umber 2. Cobalt Blue Hue 3. Prussian Blue 4. Olive Green 5. Permanent Alizarin Crimson 6. Titanium White 7. Burnt Umber 8. Pthalo Blue (Red Shade) 9. Raw Sienna 10. Burnt Sienna 11. Payne's Grey 12. Cadmium Orange Hue 13. Ivory Black 14. Yellow Ochre 15. Cadmium Red Hue 16. Cadmium Yellow Hue & 17. Pthalo Green (Yellow Shade).

Will also chuck in three small 37ml tubes, two of which are Series 2 colours (Viridan and Cadmium Red Light). The other is Zinc White (Mixing White), and all three are new and unused. But wait, there's more. Will also throw in a 75ml Winsor and Newton Water Mixable Oil Painting Medium and a 500ml Art Spectrum Oil Primer.

So, there you go. 230$ for the lot.

O.k. 200 bucks and I will throw in a free HJC CL-15 helmet (XL). Black, blue, grey and white in colour with a few scratches, but otherwise fine.

Soggy.

Comment

Working...
    X