Near new 4wd tyres, car fridge, suspension components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Near new 4wd tyres, car fridge, suspension components

In the process of building up my baby and need to get rid of the original tyres.
    Bridgestone Dueler A/T's D693 275/65/17
    4 x with 7000km
    1 x Brand new
    1x free vynal rear wheel cover to suit
    $700 ono for all 5

Waeco CF50 with bag. $800 ono

GQ/GU Patrol castor plates to suit ~5" lift $100 ono
    GQ/GU Patrol 10mm radius arm spacers $20 ono

PM or call me on 0421 027 089

BJ
    ozzypatrol
    Last edited by ozzypatrol; 15-05-2011, 12:33 PM. Reason: price drop
    Originally posted by Rocket
    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

bump price drop!
    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

bump!!!!

Comment

are these tyres only?

Comment

Info on the WAECO please? Age, condition, approx hours of use and how many beer cans does it hold LOL...

Any pics? I'm after a CF60 but they are hard to come by 2nd hand, so this might do the trick...

Mitch

Comment

I bought the waeco brand spankers in 2007 has been on about 15 camping trips (until i got the national luna) not sure on run hours nver really counted but for its age it has had very light usage, not sure on total cans but last months 4wd action had a review and gave a value. it is over a block tho. Its in fukn top nik, its been in a transit bag. It also had the polyfuse replaced as some models came out of the factory with too smaller fuse that would cause the fridge to cut out everynow and then. (waeco have since change this to the one auto leccy's have been putting in). All in all its a top fridge the only thing I will suggest is you make sure your wiring to the fridge plug is in top condition and 6mm2 at a minimum.

Yeh amfrax tyres only

Comment

Originally posted by ozzypatrol View Post
              I bought the waeco brand spankers in 2007 has been on about 15 camping trips (until i got the national luna) not sure on run hours nver really counted but for its age it has had very light usage, not sure on total cans but last months 4wd action had a review and gave a value. it is over a block tho. Its in fukn top nik, its been in a transit bag. It also had the polyfuse replaced as some models came out of the factory with too smaller fuse that would cause the fridge to cut out everynow and then. (waeco have since change this to the one auto leccy's have been putting in). All in all its a top fridge the only thing I will suggest is you make sure your wiring to the fridge plug is in top condition and 6mm2 at a minimum.

Yeh amfrax tyres only
              Cheers for the info Aussie.... Rays outdoors have a wicked sale on at the mo and Annaconda say they will beat their price so it looks like a CF-60 is coming my way which is the one I was after... Good luck with the sale though..

Mitch

Comment

some one buy it!!!

Comment

someone make an offer, need to get rid of these tyres

Comment

Might need some new boots for the lux, ill see if they fit. How come your selling them?
                    Theirs no replacement for displacement

Comment

building up my car and don't need these tyres, still in new condition, only been offroad the once, cars off the road now so went go bigger and better

Comment

make any sort of offer!!!

Comment

a friend of mine might be interested in the tyres, awaiting reply as to whether they'll fit on his car, they still up for grabs?

Comment

Still trying to sell that fridge?

Comment

Working...
                            X