Bike lift or jack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Bike lift or jack.

Recent purchase of a small cruiser with only a side stand I am looking for a suitable jack to allow me to remove wheels etc. Anyone got one surplus to requirements drop me a txt or PM with details.

Cheers

Tim

Sorted. Repco have one on special reduced from $269 to $149 and works really well. Nice and stable platform too, easy to remove wheels etc now

Comment

Win

Dubs

Comment

Hey irish , which store did you get the lift from.
        Is it a trolley jack of sorts??

Comment

Originally posted by duc13 View Post
          Hey irish , which store did you get the lift from.
          Is it a trolley jack of sorts??
          Bought from the Malaga store. But I'd be making a few phone calls to your nearest store to see if they have em in stock.

Thought it easier to just take a couple of quick Iphone photo's than try to explain what they look like.. Dead easy to operate without the need for anyone else to help
          Attached Files

Comment

is it stable?
            It looks kinda scary

Comment

Yes it's stable, don't worry I have given it plenty of 'shake rock & roll' to check it out, also comes with ratchet tie down (not in pictures) for added security.. There are quiet a few reviews online for them..

Comment

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                Bought from the Malaga store. But I'd be making a few phone calls to your nearest store to see if they have em in stock.

Thought it easier to just take a couple of quick Iphone photo's than try to explain what they look like.. Dead easy to operate without the need for anyone else to help
                Thanks Irish , they look bloody excellent, decent price as well .
                Might get me one of those.

Comment

T2151 is Repco's part number

Bibra Lake store had two in stock but not any more

thanks for the heads up Irish, been wanting one for ages and for $149 you can't go wrong.

Comment

Just ordered one through the Kelmscott store. None in stock but they're getting one in from the warehouse for me today .

Comment

bought one from repco bibra lake yesterday for $149. Had four in stock. Took it home and lifted my 109 boulevard no problem, and nice and sturdy.. Good buy...!!!

Comment

Yeah one of the guys on OzBB actually modified one like that to lift his BB up without damaging the fairings and was quite impressed with how sturdy they were
                        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                        X