Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rented/taken/Gorn - Highgate: Spacious mezzanine studio apartment.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Rented/taken/Gorn - Highgate: Spacious mezzanine studio apartment.

Posted this on Gumtree, but for the benefit of PSB, here also.

For those with both a motorcycle and a car, I park my SV650 within my car bay (with Honda Accord for size comparison), and can use it without shifting the car via an adjacent walk-way. Both vehicles will be in secure undercover parking, which is not easily found in an inner city unit.

Spacious mezzanine studio apartment.
    Walking distance to the City, Leederville or Northbridge.
    Secure car parking and separate storage room.
    All the smells, tastes and culinary delights of the Beaufort Street Strip are ready for you to enjoy just a few steps away from your door. This one bedroom mezzanine apartment with high ceilings is finished with earthy tones and provides open plan living, pine lined cathedral ceilings and a large entertaining terrace.
    $320pw.
    Available 11-06-2011.

Edit: Please PM or contact me via my contact details in pics for viewing or to discuss.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rent advertisment.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	4925660Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic House Plan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	4925659
    Dubs
    PSB Statesman
    Last edited by Dubs; 08-06-2011, 03:23 PM. Reason: updated

Nice spot and price, good luck.
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

I'm interested in this. Just have to talk to the missus. It's a little too early in the relationship to jump into a place with her. Do you have any pics of the bathroom?

Cheers, Jarrod
      That bitch took my dollar...

Comment

Hey, I'm very much interested! Looks great! My current lease is till October, so if it's still available then, I'll take it! As unlikely as it still being around is... One can dream right?
        Be who you are and say how you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

Comment

if this is still availible my brother in law will be calling you tomorrow.
          :awesome:

Comment

Thanks for the interest above guys, has been let now (pending paperwork).

I can't figure out how to edit the title, hopefully the thread dies a natural death...

Comment

Working...
            X