Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1973 and 1978 First Generation Honda Civics 3 Door hatch + extras - $1200 the pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1973 and 1978 First Generation Honda Civics 3 Door hatch + extras - $1200 the pair

I have for sale a pair of first generation Honda Civics. Arguably a cult classic, these little beauties are im my opinion, the grand daddy of the hot hatch!

1974 – Orange, manual, 3 door hatch. Original condition, tinted windows, interior is in good condition, some tears on the seats. Wire mesh CSA mag wheels, keyless entry. The car started first go every time up until a few months ago. Wife had a baby so have been too busy to keep the civic regularly running. Wouldn’t take much to get her going again. Car is registered for another 6 months. Body work is good with a minimal rust, and some marks.

1978 – Blue, Hondamatic, interior is cloth and in very good condition. Head has been taken off, and hasn’t been started in a few years. Perfect spares car, panels, windows, interior etc, or with a bit of work, have two civics!

I will also throw in 2 sets of wheels, 1 factory steelie set with the Honda cap logo (sprayed black) and a set of ROH ‘drag way’ mag wheels. Almost impossible finding 4x120 mag wheels for these cars!! I also have a workshop manual

With two young kids, I just don’t have the time to give the cars the restoration/treatment they deserve.

Price: $1200 ono.

PM or Call/text jase on 0404042636

Pics below

Last edited by jaseyjase; 19-09-2011, 09:45 PM.

that's a pair of cool cars man. if i had the space i'd be all over it. good luck with your sale!
    Home is where the Art is.

Comment

Bargain. I remember seeing one of these pull up at a servo and 3 big Kiwi gents crawl out. Good luck with the sale.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by fatoxious View Post
        that's a pair of cool cars man. if i had the space i'd be all over it. good luck with your sale!
        Originally posted by mekon View Post
        Bargain. I remember seeing one of these pull up at a servo and 3 big Kiwi gents crawl out. Good luck with the sale.
        cheers boys, im pretty cut, but what can you do.

Comment

cant even remember the last time i saw one of these on the road
          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
            cant even remember the last time i saw one of these on the road
            ive noticed maybe another 3 in the 4 years ive been in perth, one silver, one white and another similar blue one up the road from my house.

friday bump, orange one comes with a legit RAZO gear knob =D

Comment

will also consider a trade for a near new Canon 24-105, or a high end road bicycle with minium SRAM force and mavic kysrium or fulcrum 3s.

Comment

sold sold sold
                Last edited by jaseyjase; 15-11-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X