Tradies urgently required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Tradies urgently required

SOR. I am having trouble finding a fencing contractor and a renovator for some work on a house in beckenham. Need new fence put up to facilitate a block subdivision and also removal of approx 7m of eaves, some associated brickwork & remedial work to roof. Do you know anyone?? please text their details to me 0407479023 or my details to them.
    thanks guys
    Don't wait for your ship to come in... swim out to meet it

Rate My Tradie | Find a great tradie, Rate their work
    Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

After a lot of faffing around withe fencing contractors (many never turned up and one did 20% of the job, then fucked off with my money) after the storms last year i used my local Jim's Fencing franchisee and he was excellent. We were so happy in fact that we used Jim's roofing to redo all of our gutters, fascia boards, barge boards, and tile supports. We also used Jim's tree service to trim remove a cape lilac and trim the other trees on our property.

I like that there is recourse with a franchise but I've never had any sort of problem dealing with the Jim's guys. They rock up, do the job they quoted, and clean up after themselves. That's all you can ask for I think.

Guy that did our roof:
      David Mckendrick
      Jim's Roofing Services (Thornlie)
      Email: davem at jimsroofing.com.au
      Mob: 0407115932

Fence:
      JIMS FENCING QUEENSPARK
      "WORKING UP TO A STANDARD, NOT DOWN TO A PRICE"
      ROB DIFABIO 0466 089 890
      ABN: 97 128 254 929
      rob.difabio at jimsfencing.net
      EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Working...
      X