Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale EoI: Apartment for Rent - East Perth - fully furnished/equipped

Hi All,

Seems that I'll be heading back to FIFO shortly, on a long roster, so looking to rent out my apartment.

It is a 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, 1 carbay apartment in a fully secure, new block of apartments in East Perth (Saffron Apartments - 151 Adelaide Terrace). It also has a large storage room, which has been decked out with shelving etc (fully enclosed). Fits a lot of junk, including 2 bicycles, fishing gear, golf gear, camping gear, all my tools, luggage etc.
    The carbay is located such that a car and 2 bikes can be parked simultaneously easily (neighbours are understanding).

The apartment is a 2 storey apartment (mezzanine style), with the living area downstairs, and the sleeping/study area upstairs. The apartment is quite large for a 1 bedroom (~80m2+ internal), and suits a couple or a single person. Can have some big parties as well, think my record was 25 people comfortably...

The balcony is huge, and north facing, so you get the best of the daylight... Has river glimses as well, over the WACA and burswood. Really good for those fireworks!

Would be rented as a fully furnished apartment, and possibly fully equipped. No option for it not to be furnished. The furnishings are all of high quality, as they were bought for myself, and include a dryler, washing machine, bar table and 4 stools, microwave, fridge, LCD TV, leather modular sofa and day bed, plenty of storage, queen size bed, 2 bedside tables, tall boy, study desk, bookshelves, 4 burner bbq, outdoor table and chairs etc. i.e. no expense was spared in furnishing the apartment.

Looking at $650/week for furnished.

Giving it a week here before going to a realeastate agent (quotes already obtained etc - just thought i'd try here first).

PM for more details

edit: pic not working, will fix when i get home.
    "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Fark scary rental prices in Perth, i know people who are lucky to take that home for a weeks work
    National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Originally posted by MADOGA View Post
      Fark scary rental prices in Perth
      It's on totally on the mark for a very nice fully furnished CBD apartment in an Australian capital city.
      Except total shit-holes like Darwin perhaps.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

Originally posted by MADOGA View Post
        Fark scary rental prices in Perth, i know people who are lucky to take that home for a weeks work
        Yeah, welcome to the boom... fortunately there are people in the CBD who take home much more than that, and are able to afford it...
        Through the real estate agent its likely to be $675+. One of the agents showed me figures of a similar apartment, located two levels down which was at $700pw...
        Have a look at reiwa or realestate.com.au and you'll see studio apartments for the same price, and a few one bedroom apartments for a lot more...

Just to add..
        The apartment block has a lap pool, sauna, gym, boardroom, on-premise concierge/security on certain nights, and is fully secure. i.e. you cannot go to any level for which you don't have a fob for, so for the level 12&13 where the apartment is located, only people who have apartments on those levels can come up.
        it comes with a fob and a spare swipey.

It is enabled for foxtel, so all you need is to get a box and you can watch foxtel (there are legal and illegal ways to do so)... It has naked iinet connected, and maybe left on, depending on negotiations...
        Has airconditioning downstairs, it was painted about 3-4 months ago, the wardrobe was renovated to make it more functional. It also has a small, but functional dishwasher.

Pics to come
        "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Aww no V, sadness! I will miss the parties at this place

Absolutely brilliant apartment for those interested... anyone who knows this woman knows that when she says 'no expense spared', she means it!
          I came here to drink milk and kick arse... And I'm all out of milk

Comment

Asking price is reasonable in a f&^k why am I renting with this income sort of way . . .

Comment

Working...
            X