Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPhone 4 Black 32GB - Broken but still works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale iPhone 4 Black 32GB - Broken but still works.

I recently dropped my Black iPhone 4 32GB while I was cleaning my bike, 1 hour prior I had taken my aluminium case off so i could fit it on my handle bar mount phone fell off my seat and landed face first on the concrete and i hadn't had time to put the case back on.

The glass has cracked in the top left corner, and a streak down the center.
    The phone was working perfectly fine until i rolled on it during the night and the extra pressure on the already broken screen must of damaged the digitizer so the screen wont come on or work with your finger but can still make and answer phone calls using VOICE CONTROL, so the phone works fine regardless of the screen which can be replaced for like $30 off eBay.

Most people buy these for spare parts, or to fix them up cheaply and sell them / use them but i haven't got the money or time to do so.

For sale at $100
    The crack is about this size or smaller. (Note: This isnt an actual photo of the phone, its just an example)
    - XolituDe (Rick)

iPhone 4 Black 32GB - Broken but still works.

Give me your mobile number so I can SMS you. Oh wait..........
    Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Lol if anyone does fancy taking this off my hands, I can deliver and please post or PM me.
      - XolituDe (Rick)

Comment

bump
        - XolituDe (Rick)

Comment

Hi,

I'm interested in your iPhone to repair mine (water damaged main board). Please could you call me on 0438 512 561?

Cheers,
          Richard
          It's all fun until someone loses a nut.

Comment

Working...
          X