PS3 FAT version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale PS3 FAT version

One of the original FAT version PS3; can't confirm if it is the version that is hardware enable to play old PS2 games or emulator... need to check on the serial number tonight... PS2 games works though (bought a few PS2 Singstar games for my GF before :lol )
    Have upgrade the hard drive to a larger one (i think its 250gb) and changed the laser a few years ago.

comes with a controller, cables only... no box though... condition is good for it's age, no scratches or ever drop before...

$200 ONO

Pick up either at Bentley, or West Perth during work hours...
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

quick bump.... $150
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Does it have an SACD logo on it? If so then it'll play PS2 games.

Comment

Cheers for the heads up to what I should look for

here it is... 3rd logo from left.

Comment

Comment

Also look for 4 USB ports at the front
            Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

Went in to pre order a PS4 the other week and was asked if I wanted to lock in the sell price back to them on my old PS3. So of course I said yes. The she asked me what it was. Older fat 60gb that plays PS1 and PS2 games. She smiled at me and said " a word of advice, these are very sort after now as the newer ones don't play the old games and WB games won't give you much for it.
              You should be able to eBay ect it for +$400. " I said thank you and an going to keep it now. Just though it let you and the rest of the PSB world know. Maybe hang in to it. Make some more or someone else can.
              Perfect Preparation Prevents Poor Performance...
              "WLF" Viva La Figa sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R1TOM View Post
                Went in to pre order a PS4 the other week and was asked if I wanted to lock in the sell price back to them on my old PS3. So of course I said yes. The she asked me what it was. Older fat 60gb that plays PS1 and PS2 games. She smiled at me and said " a word of advice, these are very sort after now as the newer ones don't play the old games and WB games won't give you much for it.
                You should be able to eBay ect it for +$400. " I said thank you and an going to keep it now. Just though it let you and the rest of the PSB world know. Maybe hang in to it. Make some more or someone else can.
                Where were you able to trade in your ps3 for the ps4?

Comment

It's not a direct trade but EB games trades all games and consoles. You don't get a heap but at least you can move your old stuff. Probably was going to give me $60 - $100 for the PS3.
                  Perfect Preparation Prevents Poor Performance...
                  "WLF" Viva La Figa sigpic

Comment

That's not too bad since I was going to sell my ps3 for $70.. Too bad i pre ordered with JB thoigh.

Comment

They were advertising new PS3 for $148 at Big W Retail deals of the week, 6 November 2013 - Shopping
                      Also had a phone call from EB games today saying they would give an extra 50% credit for old games and consoles towards a new PS4 or Xbone (They also guaranteed my PS4 pre order will be second release in early December)

Comment

Originally posted by Solrak View Post
                        They were advertising new PS3 for $148 at Big W Retail deals of the week, 6 November 2013 - Shopping
                        Also had a phone call from EB games today saying they would give an extra 50% credit for old games and consoles towards a new PS4 or Xbone (They also guaranteed my PS4 pre order will be second release in early December)
                        Current ps3 can't run other OS
                        Current ps3 can't run ps2 games

So don't compare to the ps3 fat here...
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                          Current ps3 can't run other OS
                          Current ps3 can't run ps2 games

So don't compare to the ps3 fat here...
                          The original PS3 would also overheat and give you YLOD

Comment

Originally posted by Solrak View Post
                            The original PS3 would also overheat and give you YLOD
                            All hardware is prone to failure. If this particular hardware is functional, then it is unaffected.

Anyhow. If you are not a serious buyer, or are seeking clarification on the functionality of this particular item (as opposed to speculation), GTFO, as per the for sale rules: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...erated-104280/
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

hey can I please buy it if its still for sale?

- - - Updated - - -

assuming it plays gta 5

Comment

Working...
                              X