This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted WTB - Motorcycle Ramp & Handlebar Bra

So looking for one of each of the above.. Will go and buy some on the weekend if no one has any, but thought I'd see if anyone here has anything surplus to requirements.. So if you have a trailer/ute loading ramp or a handle bar bra (Canyon Dancer) similar to the pictures below, then let me know..

PM me with what you have and how much.

Thank you

I don't have any for sale, but with regards to the Canyon Dancer if you get one, get one thats the fabric "cups" as opposed to the plastic ones
    Master of the missed signals

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=12936]kenty[/MENTION].. I ended up buying some handle bar straps today at the Total Motorcycle Accssories. I didn't realise how cheap they were!!

The ones are it got are similar to this and were only $20:

Comment

Originally posted by Manyak View Post
        Thanks [MENTION=12936]kenty[/MENTION].. I ended up buying some handle bar straps today at the Total Motorcycle Accssories. I didn't realise how cheap they were!!

The ones are it got are similar to this and were only $20:

@#$% you I paid heaps more for canyon dancers and had to wait 2 weeks , stupid me huh
        Master of the missed signals

Comment

Originally posted by kenty View Post
          @#$% you I paid heaps more for canyon dancers and had to wait 2 weeks , stupid me huh
          Dw I almost did the same. Didn't even bother to check the stores as I figured they'd be cheaper online. But went in and was quite pleased with range & price at Total Motorcycle Accessories. Even the ramp they had was competitively priced (compared to online) but I'll wait out for a second one..

Comment

All sorted

Little sister works at bunnings so got one of these for $75

Comment

Working...
            X