Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free : 2 baby loop ear dwarf rabbits with hutch and stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Free : 2 baby loop ear dwarf rabbits with hutch and stuff.

Hi all.
    Long story short, girlfriend thought it was a good idea to have rabbits. Found out we just don't have enough time in a day to look after them.

One male and one female. 8 weeks old as of today and we will be getting them vaccinated this weekend. Not yet desexed at the moment.

Comea with a double story hutch, hays, feeds, and small toys and what nots.

Picture will be posted later.

Hoping to go to someone who will give them more time and care than she could.

Pick up from Bentley.
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Are they good eating?
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
      Are they good eating?
      FFS [MENTION=7689]mekon[/MENTION], they are 8 weeks old and you expect table manners...

Comment

I'll have to ask her when she's awake but I'm pretty sure Mrs. Sonik would love to have them

Comment

Originally posted by Sonik View Post
          I'll have to ask her when she's awake but I'm pretty sure Mrs. Sonik would love to have them
          You ask a woman if she would like a Rabbit.

Of course she's gonna say yes... immediately.
          One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Good point

Comment

My gf could be interested , had her rabbits stolen about 12 months ago and has been considering getting more ever since.

Comment

Ok...let me know when you guys find out if your missus wants them... First in best dress....
                "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger View Post
                  My gf could be interested , had her rabbits stolen about 12 months ago and has been considering getting more ever since.
                  How do rabbits get stolen? Do people take them?
                  One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Yeah. We lived in a caravan park and all the old guys used to joke saying they looked ready to eat, which is a prick of a thing to say. Its like an Asian guy telling you your dog looks tasty. Then one morning got up and went out to give them water and they were gone.

Comment

One of our daughter's rabbits was stolen a couple of years ago. It broke her heart.
                      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Years ago, the people who live on the block behind me had a Huge cat that stole my daughters baby Netherland dwarf rabbit

I heard a weird screaming noise and went out to see the baby rabbit being carted over the fence by the cat.

What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Well the hutch that comes with them can have a lock latch installed so can keep the thieves away.

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
                            You ask a woman if she would like a Rabbit.

Of course she's gonna say yes... immediately.
                            Well it seems we were wrong. She doesn't want them as she's not sure if she'll have the time for them either.

I think the lack of photos may have helped a great deal in that decision

Comment

Ok currently pending to frogger for pick up this weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X