2 x CDJ 900 CD DECKS, NUMARK M6 MIXER, MINT COND, $2400 OR OFFERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2 x CDJ 900 CD DECKS, NUMARK M6 MIXER, MINT COND, $2400 OR OFFERS

Boy's and girls, selling 2 Pioneer CDJ 900's and a numark M6 mixer (with USB record out)

Bought them to get back into the DJng back around March, but have been working away ever since. Been offered mate's rates on some scruffy CDJ 2k's, plus my weeks off are generally spent tinkering with the bike or seeing the lady, so figured I might as well free up some cash..

Bought from JB Hifi for $1600 a deck plus 300 for the mixer or so. Been used for a few hours collectively and come with boxes, manuals and whatever was in the boxers (2x phonos, power cables, cds..)

You probably know the features of the CDJ's if you're reading this, awesome units, networkable to a pc via Rekordbox, USB inputs to say the least..

will listen to reasonable offers to avoid the bs that goes along with listing stuff on Gumtree, feel free to flick me a message if interested.

Cheers!

Jay

been offered 2300 for the decks only, wouldn't mind getting these shifted on if anyone else is thinking of making an offer for them to go sooner rather than later

Comment

Working...
    X