Ford Festiva 5 speed Manual gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Ford Festiva 5 speed Manual gearbox

Long shot, but I'm after a 98 Ford Festiva 5 speed manual gear box.

Preferably something cheaper than what the wreckers are charging!

thanks peeps.

Steve

if it's this model [MENTION=24951]AliastheJester[/MENTION] may still have his mazda 121 wreck (read minor front end damage not worth repairing or paying registration for vehicle value) sitting around and be able to help you out.

if it's this model then it's a KIA and i can't offer much help besides looking for a different brand and maybe escaping the "hard to find model" premium some wreckers attach

i don't know which year was which
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

maybe.

depends what you want to pay for the gearbox with a new clutch attached

oh and they are both attached to the underneath of a whole 4dr one of those cars

its one of those ,bought it for a hunge, put a clutch and fuel pump,coupla guards and a front bar on it, thats were its at atmo. give it a squirt of silver and lic it . but that was a couple of years ago

still needs the silver and lic and i dont think that will ever happen, its a gunnar job

morning price is : a rear fiberglass fairing for my other ducati at around $200+ postage,[yes, you buy it, ive got no self control, i'll spend the dollars on beer :o] got a link someware here and 2 cartons of james boag draught stubbies.

- - - Updated - - -

mine is like the blue un in [MENTION=17003]filbert[/MENTION]S post

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Both models are the KIA clone of the Mazda, i think most of the parts follow through to the later model, it's just a rebody and efi added. I think I even have a gregory's manual for them somewhere.

Yes I still have an '89 model, but you have to take the whole thing with you
        Last edited by AliastheJester; 05-11-2013, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Cheers guys, I got the two door version of the blue one.

Potato - I might take you up on that, ill see how things go. Its a work boonger car so I really don't want to spend too much on it.

I wonder if its possible to claim second hand parts on tax?

Comment

Originally posted by Stavtech View Post
            Cheers guys, I got the two door version of the blue one.

Potato - I might take you up on that, ill see how things go. Its a work boonger car so I really don't want to spend too much on it.

I wonder if its possible to claim second hand parts on tax?
            i can give you a reciept with an abn? you will be up for the gst tho

as for the beer? pop that on entertainment allowance? prob be up for fringe benefits tax tho

dianella 93703770

Comment

Ive got the whole car sitting in my back yard....., whats your offer....

- - - Updated - - -

I should just mention that it was working good, but then my friend got into an accident (busted door)
              Now its unlicensed sitting in my backyard....

- - - Updated - - -

It looks exactly like the blue one filbert posted up above, im sure its 97 98 Ford Festiva
              The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...
              Magneto Was Right

Comment

there goes my beer

dianella 93703770

Comment

lol @ Potato, we can still share it i guess.....=)
                  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...
                  Magneto Was Right

Comment

Working...
                  X