Sigma 150-500mm lens for Nikon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Sigma 150-500mm lens for Nikon

I have a Sigma 150-500mm 1:5-6.3 APO HSM lens that I have only ever used half a dozen times that I'd like to offload. It's as new & comes with all original paperwork & packaging. I purchased it with the intention of getting into wildlife photography but have instead gone the opposite direction & would like to invest more in the macro side of photography. I'm chasing $650 for it (they retail around the $900 mark new). PM me if interested.

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Bump

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumfun4me View Post
      I have a Sigma 150-500mm 1:5-6.3 APO HSM lens that I have only ever used half a dozen times that I'd like to offload. It's as new & comes with all original paperwork & packaging. I purchased it with the intention of getting into wildlife photography but have instead gone the opposite direction & would like to invest more in the macro side of photography. I'm chasing $650 for it (they retail around the $900 mark new). PM me if interested.
      HI mate,

could you see if serial number is on 1006xxx range?
      or 1034xxx range?

thanks

kind regards
      Gluey

Comment

Gluey, serial number is 1196XXX.
        Clinton

Comment

Price drop to $600.

Comment

I have SMS'd my Mum, she may be interested after seeing my 50-500

Comment

Working...
            X