Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Sony HMZ-T1 wearable 2d & 3d high def goggles. $350ono

Hey guys & gals,

In as new condition and come with original box, manual and packaging these HDMI goggles let you get totally immersed in your PC games and blueray 2d or 3d movies. Link below has the specifications.

Archived HMZ-T1 : Personal 3D Viewer : Home Video : Sony Australia

Available for pickup from 5pm this Friday in Henley Brook. Will leave this as the only online advert till Thursday then they go on gumtree.

Tim
    0488847474 (phone off until 6pm on 12th Dec)
    Last edited by Irish; 06-12-2013, 09:20 PM.

Price drop to $350 with pickup available from 13th December when we are home from Canada.

Comment

Dibs
      Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

No problem. We are in Ottawa leaving for home on Tuesday evening and getting back to Perth on Thursday afternoon. So anytime Friday onwards will be available. They come in original box and packaging. PM me your number or just give me a call on 0488847474.

Comment

Did these get sold?

Comment

Yep, to me [MENTION=30058]shmoob[/MENTION] I definitely can recommend Buying a set of these to anyone that gets the urge (first tried a set on in Japan and thought I'd kill to get a set of these but the Missus said No to the Price tag over there). To give an example of how Big it makes the picture appear, hold your Laptop at head height and place your Chin on the touchpad, then look at the screen.....that's how Big the Image appears when you wear them It bets the crap out of watching my 46" LCD from 2 meters away.....literally the Image appears 4+ times larger. Saved me spending $1k+ for a bigger LCD TV (comparable sized screen as these putout). Pretty good when playing the PS3 and not that much different in Smoothness to the LCD TV.

They have taken a bit of adjustment to sit Comfortably on my forehead.....actually I just lie down and face the Roof when using them. If you sit up, it can place the weight of them on your nose (yes, I have Defined Features as my Mother puts it) when not fitted correctly. From doing some research, there a various ways to Mod them to fit better but that could be another Thread all on its own. Only other issue could be that you can't adjust the Left/Right eye relief independently (there is a work around but I'm not about to dismantle them yet) if you have a head like a Flounder like me (one eye a bit more to the left than the other, apparently.....again with the Defined Features).

Also the newer (Sony HMZ-T2 and 3) are lighter apparently and you can use your own headphones (these ones have there own speakers built in....nice sound too) if you have already got a Special/favourite set you use.
            Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

Heh, nice review. Cheers.

Comment

do you get the dizziness from watching it? last time I remember wearing something similar to play games, and I would get woozy after awhile...
                "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Working...
                X