Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale ASUS TF700T 64GB WiFi Tablet & Keyboard Dock

Hi Guys,

Up for sale is my 1 year old ASUS TF700T 64GB WiFi Tablet. This has served me really well over the year, particularly when traveling across Europe and Asia.

I've decided to sell it now as we have been allocated new laptops and ipads for work (boo ipads, but it's free so what can you do), and I don't really need 2 tablets. The missus also has a Samsung Galaxy 2 if I need any of that Androidy goodness.

Anyway, down to the nitty gritty.

Bought new in September 2012 from JB Hifi in Perth CBD.

Comes with original charger, original box, original receipt, and original keyboard dock (which extends battery life by around 6 hours depending on use).

I also have a 3rd party faux leather case from Ebay which adds a bit of thickness, but offers a lot of protection.

Looking for $375 (+ postage if required).

This tablet can be found in the CBD during business hours, or in Vic Park (6102) after hours.

Inspections and test rides are welcome. Feel free to contact me on 0425 421 two one three to arrange a time.

Pics available on my Gumtree add
    ASUS TF700T 64GB WiFi Tablet & Keyboard Dock | Other Computers & Software | Gumtree Australia Victoria Park Area - St James | 1032817420
    In the absence of light, darkness prevails...
Working...
X