LG Plasma 42 inch $50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale LG Plasma 42 inch $50

Its old has a few pixels that dance in blue and has burn in that fades. I used it for gaming and its really not that bad, the graphics look pretty darn good off the PS3.

For $50 bucks though it is what it is, it works, as I say its ok for gaming or for a kids room.

My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Does it play media off of usb drives etc? Is it extremely heavy?

Comment

Nah No usb in, just HDMi and the other usual culprits. Its reasonably heavy, no more so than any other plasma of that era.
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Thanks.. No good for what I am looking for. Thanks anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzy View Post
          Thanks.. No good for what I am looking for. Thanks anyways.
          You wont find many that do that well, I have a brand new LG LCD and its shit house for playing off media drive, it plays some things and not others but it will only play around 20% of videos.

That may or may not be due to a mac issue though.

Comment

Yeah I have a samsung and it plays 90% of formats I have tried.

Previous tv was shit fo it though

Comment

Dibs, you have an incoming PM

Comment

Hey mate the tv still up for grabs

Comment

Originally posted by TinTin View Post
                  Hey mate the tv still up for grabs
                  Gone pending pick up but I will let you know if Ridges passes.

Comment

Third dibs please

Comment

Working...
                    X